• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

huskies are awesome dogs.

speaking of pets did u know you can buy domesticated foxes from russia? only costs like 9k tho...

playing skywrath mage against huskar is an awful experience

ghost scepter works wonders but you can't do anything about the rest of your team dying terribly when you drop your ult and huskar decides to take a nice shower to get his attack speed ready for a night out at the club

JC Sera

tbf with Immortals III, faceless rex may have accelerated the prize pool at a rate they were not expecting or prepared for.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
TUSR you need to watch LOGH.

I promise you your anime MMR will increase by 500.

Kard8p3

86.3MB

Rofl oh no

BB announcer in

r uf cking serious]
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

JC Sera

to be honest seeing how the community acts like complete babies over immortals, if I was in valve's position I would probably fuck with them a little

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Honestly the tournament is a month away, where are the tournament chests and all the actually exciting shit?

45 million dollars into this tournament and Valve can't be bothered to have more than 20 people working on the game at any given time apparently.

edit: I guess I'm misremembering, I thought that stuff was out like 3/4 weeks ahead last year but it doesn't look like it was.

Trickster

Lol, fuck off Valve.

Jesus christ man, how the fuck are they this shit at putting out what is by all measure, a very miniscule amount of content? Content which they have an entire fucking year to get ready at that.

Demoli

No immortals but please keep giving us mony cuz we poor n honest company.

Valve has to be the biggest fallen angel of this industry.

But who cares, G-rank Goldian and Silverlos come out tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
valve gonna charge 10 bux to unlock BB

I just want to see the fireworks.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
No immortals but please keep giving us mony cuz we poor n honest company.

Valve has to be the biggest fallen angel of this industry.

But who cares, G-rank Goldian and Silverlos come out tomorrow.

G Stygian Zinogre recks me errytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom