• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
EleGiggle.png
THE HYPERBOLE IN THIS THREAD IS OUT OF CONTROL "BIGGEST FALLEN ANGEL" "CONTENT THAT THEYVE HAD A YEAR TO PREPARE"

look at this valve white k night

Demoli

G Stygian Zinogre recks me errytime

That breakdance launch after a tail slam always gets me aswel, I still don't know how to dodge that and I have over 900 hours combined of Stiggy Ziggy experience.

I'd rather fight 400 140 Rajangs than a Stygian Zinogre.

Normal Zinogre is cool tho.

No immortals but please keep giving us mony cuz we poor n honest company.

Valve has to be the biggest fallen angel of this industry.

But who cares, G-rank Goldian and Silverlos come out tomorrow.

you should take out your frustration at valve by carrying me to G rank
Kappa.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's fine like it's only 45 million dollars and you'll probably get immortals in the next.....month or three?

Thinking valve could possibly held to a higher standard is entitlement tbqh

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
No immortals but please keep giving us mony cuz we poor n honest company.

Valve has to be the biggest fallen angel of this industry.

But who cares, G-rank Goldian and Silverlos come out tomorrow.

Complain about Valve, and then shout out a game from Capcom.

JC Sera

Guys I started writing out the bare bones to my warding guide for noobs, I'd like some feedback. Its only the plan so far. Quote this post to get the google doc link. I've enabled comment.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
every fucken game there's some bullshit going on fuck me

i was standing around behind mid t1 tower, buying the recipe to complete my bloodstone, and just as i buy it i see the courier is halfway outside our base flying to middle. naturally i try to send it back, but the fucker who's using it is genuinely fighting my "go back to base" command for the courier. THE ITEMS ON THE COURIER BELONGED TO A GUY THAT WAS DEAD FOR 20 SECONDS THAT WANTED THE COURIER TO SIT NEXT TO THE TOWER FOR WHEN HE TPD IN, IT WOULD BE THERE IF I COULD HAVE PICKED UP MY SHIT FIRST ANYWAY.

so he came back, tp'd mid right next to me, got his stuff, ventured into the river, got jumped by the enemies that were visibly all around mid, and died. meanwhile i watched from 1000 units away, standing completely still waiting for the courier to make the trip back to base and then back to me again. felt good.

Risible

Have the Teleportation or Blink Effects been released yet? I don't see a little wrench next to them in the Compendium but I don't seem to have them.

inkls

It's fine like it's only 45 million dollars and you'll probably get immortals in the next.....month or three?

Thinking valve could possibly held to a higher standard is entitlement tbqh

Why dont you go tell bounch how easy it is to do then after he explained it to you?
smile.gif

Clearly he must be a slacker since he says it takes so long to make sets

immortal 3 to be delivered some time after the international grand finals

though they were so close to being done, valve gotta put them on hold to make some new stretch goals for the compendium... going up to $50 million

JC Sera

I can try to give some feedback, link me!

Disclaimer: 3k trash support can only ward runes 24/7.
Its in the email tag of the original post
smile.gif

sometimes I ward that spot behind rosh and the highground by dire mid. I'm a step above the average 3k support.
I do that and I'm 2k trash
theres 30-ish employees of valve currently working on dota 2 last time I heard and not all of them are working on sets I assume.
I don't know how people don't get this

I can try to give some feedback, link me!

Disclaimer: 3k trash support can only ward runes 24/7.

sometimes I ward that spot behind rosh and the highground by dire mid. I'm a step above the average 3k support.
theres 30-ish employees of valve currently working on dota 2 last time I heard and not all of them are working on sets I assume.

that's totally valve's fault though. That isn't an excuse for content being so slow to release that the player base gets frustrated.

Mordeccai

I keep trying/wanting to buy DR on CM.

I need help.

damage reduction?

oh wait, this is doto, back to Pillars of Eternity I go. Yes I am still playing that game, yes it is fucking awesome, and yes, there are no lies from developers about giving them $15M dollars in exchange for immortals that will never come.

Anyone still looking for SF Immortal arms? I have two extras and looking to trade for some Immortals from years past:

Eternal Radiance Blades
Rampant Outrage, Molten Claw
Elixir of Dragon's Breath
Eternal Machine Helm
Mania's Mask
Rapiers of the Burning God
Flourishing Lodestar
Serrakura
Fin King's Charm
Moon Griffon
Bloodfeather Wings
Severing Crest
Empyrean
The Lightning Orchid
Claddish Cudgel
Crystal Dryad
Swift Claw
Skittering Desolation
Sylvan Cascade
Winterblight

Hit me up.

JC Sera

damage reduction?

oh wait, this is doto, back to Pillars of Eternity I go. Yes I am still playing that game, yes it is fucking awesome, and yes, there are no lies from developers about giving them $15M dollars in exchange for immortals that will never come.
Great fucking game, infinitely better than dota by the fact it doesn't inflame anxiety and anger.

Risible

damage reduction?

Never come? C'mon now.

Haunted

re: pining for immortals

It's actually getting hard to tell who's joking and who's stupid with some unknown names in this thread coming close to sounding like they legitimately have a beef with Valve's content rollout.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.

It's actually getting hard to tell who's joking and who's stupid with some unknown names in this thread coming close to sounding like they legitimately have a beef with Valve's content rollout.

Well Valve is trash at content roll out. I mean a beta instead of immortal IIIs? Dumpster tier.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
cool now my dota sounds like morrowind, oblivion, and skyrim

i don't think it's the end of the universe but i absolutely think it could be better considering there's 45 million fucking dollars involved

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
You guys realize that from now on with the Majors system pretty much the entire year will be comprised of new stretch goals being announced and the long painful complaining wait for them to be delivered? And true game content updates will be nowhere to be seen.

what a time for dota fans

Sianos

Anyone still looking for SF Immortal arms? I have two extras and looking to trade for some Immortals from years past:

Eternal Radiance Blades
Rampant Outrage, Molten Claw
Elixir of Dragon's Breath
Eternal Machine Helm
Mania's Mask
Rapiers of the Burning God
Flourishing Lodestar
Serrakura
Fin King's Charm
Moon Griffon
Bloodfeather Wings
Severing Crest
Empyrean
The Lightning Orchid
Claddish Cudgel
Crystal Dryad
Swift Claw
Skittering Desolation
Sylvan Cascade
Winterblight

Hit me up.

I'm interested, check your messages :>

You guys realize that from now on with the Majors system pretty much the entire year will be comprised of new stretch goals being announced and the long painful complaining wait for them to be delivered? And true game content updates will be nowhere to be seen.

what a time for dota fans

It's like Reborn never happened

I've lost track of who is and isn't being serious anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom