• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
song_siren3.gif
ZDsxCCG.gif

EDIT: Hm, my version is out of sync, gonna take a look at it.

Mordeccai

i especially enjoy the random spanish words. estoy, quizas, buscando, juego, I enjoy typing in spanish (studied it for six years) and trolling. I got flamed by a four stack the other day, started typing spanish, convinced them I was peruvian (which really wasnt hard, it took approximately two jajaja's), and then reported the guy who screamed over the mic at me and was typing racist shit in the chat. Got the report back 10 minutes later

Haly

zrZliVh.gif
ZDsxCCG.gif

Synced, but not sure it's an improvement...

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if this is really wide spread disapproval, or a handful of mods power tripping. I know some users tend to be the mods of a ton of the very public boards, so shutting down those boards could be the work of like 5 to 10 people.

AFAIK Victoria was very popular and most people acknowledged how important she was for the AMA's. I don't know if they support the decision to close down the subs, but there's definitely widespread disapproval.

Btw, cause the dota reborn client is absolute shit on mac, can someone tell me if the map is different enough that I should put off taking screenshots for my warding guide for when reborn comes out, or using current map screenshots will be fine?
LCnCRPK.gif
By the time the new map is finished there will most likely be a number of significant changes compared to our current map. So I would wait.

Haly

Sorry to say this, but I liked the first one the best.

I feel like the first one messes up the rhythm of the original.

Here they are side by side.

song_siren3.gif
WJ9KBmm.gif
ZDsxCCG.gif

I guess you could say that Naga is super excited she can marry Queen of Pain now and that's why she's singing faster but I needed to make the synced one for the sake of perfectionism.

JC Sera

I feel like the first one messes up the rhythm of the original.

Here they are side by side.

song_siren3.gif
WJ9KBmm.gif
ZDsxCCG.gif

I guess you could say that Naga is super excited she can marry Queen of Pain now and that's why she's singing faster but I needed to make the synced one for the sake of perfectionism.
The colours just sync better for me in the first one

because of very lax moderation, as far as I can tell

Eh, tbh I've been on reddit long enough to understand why it's popular. Twitter has done a lot to diminish its appeal for the layman though, I think.

But seriously, hang out over there a bit too long and you hate fucking everyone.

kvk1

it's disgusting how much i need to check this website during the course of a day

and how much i don't notice it until it goes down

cBj1LTf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom