• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
for one thing, they should fucking disable randoming for ranked lobbies

for another thing, holy fuck

how are my teams so terrible

how does my safe lane lose when im solo offlane

how does my offlane lose when they leave me solo safe lane

hows dude going to last pick morph when we dont need a carry, go 0/9 40 min linkens

why me

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Hey everyone, here to let you know THERE'S GONNA BE A FIGHT.

Myself v. Milkman (artanisix/ellen pudge/big loser), Pokemon Fire Red, Bo1, no prior information. Nothing but pride is on the line, but side betting is encouraged.

This will take place at APPROXIMATELY 12 am EST/ 9 pm PST (expect milkman to be late)

http://www.twitch.tv/procarbine/

Be there.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Hey everyone, here to let you know THERE'S GONNA BE A FIGHT.

Myself v. Milkman (artanisix/ellen pudge/big loser), Pokemon Fire Red, Bo1, no prior information. Nothing but pride is on the line, but side betting is encouraged.

This will take place at APPROXIMATELY 12 am EST/ 9 pm PST (expect milkman to be late)

http://www.twitch.tv/procarbine/

Be there.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
doubledamage.gif
TAKE MY ENERGY
doubledamage.gif
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

(What's the ruleset?)

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
(What's the ruleset?)

No ubers (mewtwo mostly), no accuracy stuff. I think that was it? Gentleman's agreement not to hack, get things from other versions, or try too hard. I don't know anything about pokemon I just thought it would be fun.

gai_shain

for one thing, they should fucking disable randoming for ranked lobbies

for another thing, holy fuck

how are my teams so terrible

how does my safe lane lose when im solo offlane

how does my offlane lose when they leave me solo safe lane

hows dude going to last pick morph when we dont need a carry, go 0/9 40 min linkens

why me

no thanks

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
running to youtube in the hopes that I can get some light shed on how to puck. 22% winrate is my hell

kionedrik

This fucking game....

Getting mid-raxed at 15 min because or tinker lost mid to a brood...
facepalm.gif

Instead of farming lanes and jungle I'm farming heroes, treants and spiders, since nobody in my team gave a shit they were pushing, all outer towers were freebies. We held the solo top melee rax for at least 30 min while slowly pushing outwards. To make matters worse as soon as we crossed the river Furion and Brood tp'ed in and we had to port back to defend. Imagine this shit for 30 min... fucking nightmare.

Finish the game 6-slotted and with 20k+ in the bank...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom