• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamblades

I think this game is telling me to be a solo offlaner full time.

I am like 90% win rate in solo off lane situations the last couple weeks and like ~30% in all other lanes. Only one broodmama game too.. Mostly bounty hunter, weaver, and a couple spirit breaker games. One legion commander game in CM because the captain fucked me and wouldn't pick me clockwerk so I had to go into the enemy jungle early and we got stomped. That shit wasn't my fault tho.

Technically im 100% in the jungle, but that is made up of 2 enigma games, so i don't think that counts.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
http://www.twitch.tv/procarbine/v/6910446

VOD of pokemon for interested parties. My mic was muted the entire time because I forgot to change my OBS hotkey. This is on an emulator also, which it why it was so laggy. We were able to play at 700% throughout the game which made things nice, but neither of us had any idea what we're doing.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
What is it with the Reborn client and brand new players or people that just suck.

I don't see why they didn't play on the original client ages ago.

Hylian7

What is it with the Reborn client and brand new players or people that just suck.

I don't see why they didn't play on the original client ages ago.

New attractive UI, better tutorials, better features, Source 2 are all things that would attract new people to actually start playing the game. I know I have some friends that fall under that category.

Artanisix

Yo guys i am attempting to become a pokemon master

Hit me up if u want to play casual for fun no tryhard blissey suicine cloyster bullshit on pokemonshowdown.com

Kard8p3

Techies such a great hero...

yolo.gif
yolo.gif
yolo.gif
yolo.gif

Hylian7

Techies so bull shit wtf...
Hero is annoying as all hell.

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you new to Dota? I only ask because I didn't recognize you posting around here.

Regardless, you just have to bring detection and be careful high ground. A weird but viable of you can set it up strategy would be to have a team/itemization that can take towers quickly, and just leave the T2's low (maybe 1/4 HP) and then the next time you win a major fight, just knock over T2 then T3 in the same push. This is mainly so Techies hopefully sets up shop at the T2 and not high ground.

Sajjaja

Hero is annoying as all hell.

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you new to Dota? I only ask because I didn't recognize you posting around here.

Regardless, you just have to bring detection and be careful high ground. A weird but viable of you can set it up strategy would be to have a team/itemization that can take towers quickly, and just leave the T2's low (maybe 1/4 HP) and then the next time you win a major fight, just knock over T2 then T3 in the same push. This is mainly so Techies hopefully sets up shop at the T2 and not high ground.
I have 120 hours so yeah I'm new lol. I haven't played in a long time though so Techies is a new hero. We still won eventually but just randomly walking around at full health then you're fucking dead because you can't see mines in the jungle was pretty rage inducing.

Sibylus

Banned
common\dota 2 beta\game\dota_addons\tutorial_assist_game\panorama\images

They're all in vtex_c format, so I converted them using using this tutorial.
Thanks tsunami. Takes me back to times when there was no VTFEdit for Source games and all there was was this endless stream of vtex compiling/decompiling
sick.gif

Oh god I can't even find the addon what a day
burn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom