• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamblades

Why are weekend games so awful.

Leavers and afkers and trolls and ragers non stop on the weekends. Playing weeknights is like playing a completely different game.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Why are weekend games so awful.

Leavers and afkers and trolls and ragers non stop on the weekends. Playing weeknights is like playing a completely different game.

If you play on the US servers and want a stack to play with add me at whiskeystrike. I'm almost always in a 3 to 4 man stack and we're a pretty friendly bunch, albeit kind of bad (we range from 1.5k to 2.9k mmr).

TUSR

Banned
If you play on the US servers and want a stack to play with add me at whiskeystrike. I'm almost always in a 3 to 4 man stack and we're a pretty friendly bunch, albeit kind of bad (we range from 1.5k to 2.9k mmr).

bts_lina.gif

Kard8p3

i just wanan say

FUCK NATURE.

got stung/bit/something by a wasp or hornet or something earlier on my back.

shit is hella awful.

pls kill all insects.

Played a game today where It was CM(me), sven and ember in one lane.

I thought it was the typical thing of people fighting for carry.

The game ends and turns out they're in a stack.

Should have guessed it when there was no flaming.

Recipes are a waste of gold anyway

Why don't the heroes just remember how the items are made and save on gold costs

There should be a hero that doesn't need to buy recipes.

Lost 100 mmr today. I´m sad.

Same here

I had my entire team basically abandoned one of the matches. I sold all their items and proceeded to go crazy buying items to make bristleback op. Was fun taking on the entire team and surviving but I still took a loss.

inkls

Getting a chance to fully watch the video. Mist Coil isn't pure damage man, its magical! The self damage is pure. Geez, you just ruined several hundred pub games with that line.

same thing for timbersaw's whirling death unless he's referring to the stat reduction part

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I know it can't just be me but if someone pauses for suddenly no explanation, doesn't justify it or disconnect I'm going to resume it. Especially if a fight or gank is just on the verge of breaking out.

Edit: Is there any paritcular reason beyond e-blade why I see the occasional Tinker opt for stats over a level in ult?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I know it can't just be me but if someone pauses for suddenly no explanation, doesn't justify it or disconnect I'm going to resume it. Especially if a fight or gank is just on the verge of breaking out.

Edit: Is there any paritcular reason beyond e-blade why I see the occasional Tinker opt for stats over a level in ult?

The ult goes up a ton of mana as you put points into it. So you tend to want to delay the second and third level until you have really large mana pools.

Jackson50

The ult goes up a ton of mana as you put points into it. So you tend to want to delay the second and third level until you have really large mana pools.
Basically. It costs an additional 100 mana for a one second reduction in channeling time. That mana can be better used on another missile or march of the machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom