• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya same! just started a few days ago!

Also techies is rly good at killing creeps so idk why youre surprised at having farm w/ him.

But above everyone else? Like seriously 18 deaths on TB with armlet/shadowblade build, where do people even come with these builds, this is the kind of shit I build in ability draft not in a normal match.

Eleuin

What were you using before?
lol
shopping

Just a standard usb mouse, might as well buy a quality one now

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
lol
shopping

Just a standard usb mouse, might as well buy a quality one now
I've been very happy with my CM Spawn after I taped over half the sensor to lower the liftoff distance (black mousepad issue), but it gets worn much faster than 'shiny' mice.
I have a Rival I've been meaning to swap to.

eb46Fel.png

I've been very happy with my CM Spawn after I taped over half the sensor to lower the liftoff distance (black mousepad issue), but it gets worn much faster than 'shiny' mice.
I have a Rival I've been meaning to swap to.

http://i.imgur.com/eb46Fel.png

Of those the G400S is probably what I would recommend. I have a steelseries sensei but it's SUPER light. If you dig a really light mouse, it's probably awesome but if you're like me and want something a bit heftier, it's unusable.

Elitro

I have the Logitech g700s and don't recommend it. I would recommend a wired mouse.

Edit: Also, Rodriguez that's a clear downgrade in avatar quality.
huh.gif

Hylian7

I have the Logitech g700s and don't recommend it. I would recommend a wired mouse.

Edit: Also, Rodriguez that's a clear downgrade in avatar quality.
huh.gif

G700s can be used as a wired or wireless mouse. When you have it plugged in it actually is a wired connection, not just for charging it. I just leave it plugged in all the time. I even have two buttons bound to look at top rune and bot rune.

Elitro

G700s can be used as a wired or wireless mouse. When you have it plugged in it actually is a wired connection, not just for charging it. I just leave it plugged in all the time. I even have two buttons bound to look at top rune and bot rune.

I know, but the wire is very stiff (super uncomfortable), and i have some weird bugs:

When the mouse is fully charged sometimes it stops working and i have to unplug it.

When i plug/unplug the mouse if i touch my keyboard it can put my keyboard into a loop always spamming some key (like if i press enter it just gets "wwwwwwwwwwww" until i restart my pc).

Hylian7

So I moved to a new apartment and the new desk I'm on has a much smaller space to move my mouse in. This means I can't use my huge Dota 2 logo mousepad. Anyone got a recommendation of where I can get a small Dota mousepad?

TUSR

Banned
Love that the Tsunami video features IHL matches.

ROFL, the Kirby death. Xanavi, Madouu, and I casted that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom