• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
u and vivi have like the same avatar

No, Vivi has this one:
image.php

TUSR

Banned
10:06 No one hears you. Your account has been flagged as disruptive and your communication privileges temporarily revoked. Time remaining: 11 hours

soon i will be able to bm again

Hylian7

You don't win with Loss Commander.
I forgot to mention LC when I was naming "bad" heroes the other day. Her Aghs is completely useless. Only thing she really got this patch was better jungling and that's it.

I think a step in the right direction would be to add an ability with Aghs that lets her call off a duel.

guys how do I win with legion I need it for my compendium

you need a nuker on your team ie zeus or lina and the such
don't jungle, safe or off
hope to snowball
she's not as bad as people say

build mostly AS items not damage items (except crit), don't make armlet. silver edge is real good esp against heroes with annoying passives. blink is good against a lot of heroes but sucks against some of them, solid item to get first
blademail is good against squishy hard hitting carries (ie mostly agi carries)

Main issue with shadow blade is you can't dive towers with it, whereas blink is simple as PtA > blink > duel on any unsuspecting hero, especially during night time
Depending on the pace of the game and your own timings blink or SB is the better option

Hylian7

yep mmr hell
No such things. Sure, you may get super shitty or griefing teammates (usually the latter over the former will actually make you lose games) sometimes, but I guarantee you more often than not games are winnable. Take it from me, who used to be notorious for playing the teammate blame game.

Sure, I still get teammates that make dumb mistakes, or rarely griefers. However I make mistakes of my own and regardless we try to play around it. More often than not it is successful for us.

Also pick Spectre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom