• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
VOTE 4 ZEUS

bts_merlini.gif
bts_merlini.gif
bts_merlini.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
wink.gif

Zeus is for kids who can't play mid for shit.

Don't be one of those people who call mid with an auto win hero like Zeus and then lose it.

People should honestly vote for the least annoying heros in these votes. Zeus being spammed is going to make early games hell.

It could definitely be worse than Zeus though.

This problem really needs to be brought into the light. It's amazing all the casual sexism that people pull when a woman is in a Dota match.

Fuck that first post that got gilded. Ugh. I don't understand how people don't see what the issue is here and then just make stupid mockeries like that.

If it's not a problem I have to deal with then it's not a problem period, so if you're telling me it's a problem then you're creating the problem. It's just straightforward privilege talk, which you see a lot on reddit.

It always makes me laugh when people on reddit or twitch chat talk about how neogaf is a SJW stronghold, because at the core of it all they're saying is that any forum with a moderation policy is automatically hostile to their views.

Gav47

Fucking Zeus and QoP, both the kinds of heroes that people who call mid on the loading screen pick and suck at. We could have had four seasons tony but you ruined it all
dac15_sad.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
u disgust me

Zeus is a bad champ because his skills have no counterplay kappa

Do you guys remember Manifold Paradox PA? That's what's going to happen if Zeus wins the Arcana. It's going to be one straight month of instant pick Zeus with some silly gimmick behind it. No one cared about Demon Eater or Frost Avalanche because SF and CM aren't 2k tier pubstompers.

But Zeus is.

A vote for Zeus is a vote for the lowest common denominator.

#thequeenfor15

bounchfx

holy shit. Jugg lost.

I'm actually not sure who to vote for here... boobs, or no boobs?
I really like QOP, but I feel like Zeus might be the right thing to do™

edit: tiny or invoker should have one. even storm spirit woulda been great. but ah well, NEXT YERR.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum

Do you guys remember Manifold Paradox PA? That's what's going to happen if Zeus wins the Arcana. It's going to be one straight month of instant pick Zeus with some silly gimmick behind it. No one cared about Demon Eater or Frost Avalanche because SF and CM aren't 2k tier pubstompers.

But Zeus is.

#thequeenfor15

You been losing to zeus a lot kid? You're shit get good. #teamzeus

But Zeus is.

#thequeenfor15

I didn't think too much for the Zeus pubstomps, but that just means Zeus, Spectre and Bloodseeker combo will be more prevalent. Which I dont think I want.

Hylian7

Am I the only one who can tell sarcasm over text? That post is making fun of SJW and their triggers.

You have completely missed the point. When someone posts about an actual sexism problem and then someone basically says "LOL UR CRYING BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKED IF YOU WERE HOT", and don't see the problem, then there's no helping you.

The fact that you're using the term "SJW" unironically says a lot about you.

inkls

But Zeus is.

#thequeenfor15

And it won't happen if qop wins? I'd rather face zeus than qop

zeus arcana =

tumblr_m9lq17n1bZ1rns048o1_250.png

Trickster

QoP's been my nr 1 pick for the arcana since the arcana vote first went up.

Fuck zeus man, no one gives a shit about that ult spamming kill stealer

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dota needs better streamers. Dota needs primetime, facecam, chat-interacting, dudebro streamers. League and CS have such mega popular streamers like summit1g and voyboy and Dota has motherfucking Action Slacks. This game's scene needs help. What do we do?

JC Sera

Dota needs better streamers. Dota needs primetime, facecam, chat-interacting, dudebro streamers. League and CS have such mega popular streamers like summit1g and voyboy and Dota has motherfucking Action Slacks. This game's scene needs help. What do we do?
put faith in dota reborn
song_siren.gif

Am I the only one who can tell sarcasm over text? That post is making fun of SJW and their triggers.

Jackson50

But Zeus is.

#thequeenfor15
Pick Huskar and watch as every chickenshit nuke only fuels your power. The cherry on top? Watch Zeus buy back to kill you with his chickenshit ult only for it to do absolutely nothing.

Hylian7

Did they break the "Teleport requires stop option"? Twice this game I have clicked and broken my TP, and checked and that option was cheked. W T F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom