• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Mirana buff pls. I can't play my fav hero anymore, it feels so underwhelming at every position
anuxi_mirana.gif

I haven't lost with Mirana in two months :3

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/39447919/matches

Oh wow I'm super jealous, I would love to meet Kaci.

Btw I posted these before, but the lady who made paintings of gross stuff people have said to her in dota when she uses voice chat has posted it on reddit

"women make stupid dota" lmao
I can totally picture a russian saying this in game
these are kind of hilarious mostly because of how they are phrased and the drawings that go with them

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Just think of your derpy teammates as cute if slightly stupid kittens.

You wouldn't flame a kitten would you?
dac15_sad.gif

Trickster

See this is why I don't play carry
bts_lina.gif

I've gone from playing a lot of support ( only really play unranked ), to pretty much exclusively carry or an offlaner like clockwerk. I got so tired of losing games while playing a dedicated support because carry players on my teams were just complete garbage.

Have helped my win% quite a bit

JC Sera

I've gone from playing a lot of support ( only really play unranked ), to pretty much exclusively carry or an offlaner like clockwerk. I got so tired of losing games while playing a dedicated support because carry players on my teams were just complete garbage.

Have helped my win% quite a bit
I can't last hit
Also I seem to get ok carries, as long as its not PA. Fuck pub PAs.

This bullshit got gilded. Fuck reddit.

Lil' bit of faith in humanity restored, thanks nigma

Hylian7

Oh wow I'm super jealous, I would love to meet Kaci.

Btw I posted these before, but the lady who made paintings of gross stuff people have said to her in dota when she uses voice chat has posted it on reddit

This problem really needs to be brought into the light. It's amazing all the casual sexism that people pull when a woman is in a Dota match.

I can't last hit
Also I seem to get ok carries, as long as its not PA. Fuck pub PAs.

This bullshit got gilded. Fuck reddit.

Lil' bit of faith in humanity restored, thanks nigma

Fuck that first post that got gilded. Ugh. I don't understand how people don't see what the issue is here and then just make stupid mockeries like that.

Low Tier
Online communities have biases and thus will react to statements differently regardless of how correct or not they are.

More at 11.

Quesa

Bought the Cowboy Bebop bluray on the amazon deal

If this show does not hold up I'm gonna have to rethink a lot of things

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
It's the only anime worth watching.

Also KPOP and pop music is all trash, stop listening to music created for teenage girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom