• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

surprise.gif

DrPizza

Banned
wtf, Twitch was glitching hard. What happened in that fight? They popped the Tiny aegis and Enigma seemed to have a good black hole with Wisp nearly dead and the others low, then my stream got stuck and when it was back Enigma was dead, Earthshaker had died and bought back, and nobody on Secret had died.

Sanjay

I can't believe Zai's farm.

wtf, Twitch was glitching hard. What happened in that fight? They popped the Tiny aegis and Enigma seemed to have a good black hole with Wisp nearly dead and the others low, then my stream got stuck and when it was back Enigma was dead, Earthshaker had died and bought back, and nobody on Secret had died.

Zai happened.

Zai went godmode.

Also, did BurNing miss that entire deciding fight when blackhole was dropped? It seemed like I saw him slithering in late like you'd expect to see in a pub, then got nothing done because the mek got popped and nobody died.

Qvoth

wtf i was away from my pc for a few minutes and suddenly secret won? dammit i missed everything
grats to secret, 1st lan win
grats matt

Lotto

AND WITH THAT ENJOY YOUR NIGHT, AND ABOVE ALL ENJOY YOUR NIGHT, AND UNTIL THEN ENJOY YOUR NIGHT

congrats secret, truly an all star team! Kuro and Zai da besssss

Qvoth

maybe that game 4 "comeback" by secret hurt ig mentally
morale must be really high for secret and low for ig then too

Zeth

What a show! Grats Matt
and Secret.

KotL Guy seemed pretty great assuming he's never done something like that before.

Secret wards were OP. They played the early game masterfully.

scarybore

Haven't seen Zai play the dark seer for quite some time, forgot how good he was on it.

Congrats to Secret, and some plaudits for Red Bull as well since they set up a good tournament and didn't have the viewers waiting for ages between the group matches, easily my biggest pet peeve when it comes to Dota tournaments.

oh look another final that ends in a shitty 19 minutes...fuck this patch

It was full packed with battle through all its duration though. Honestly who cares if the match lasts 90 mins if all you gonna see them doing is jungling and slowly pushing down creep lanes.

Congrats to secret, what a final this was, really entertaining through and through.

Jadax

The biggest surprise for me was finding out S4 is now officially the team captain, when did that happen?

t1431534600z4.png

fuck summit is up soon
The issue with Summit is that it seems unnecessarily hyped, and the casters there sometimes take it too chill - I mean I get it, you're trying to be hippster and different, but don't go on 10min rants about how you guys got hammered last night (happened in the last Summit, no joke).

Also, the location is total shit. Production value is also quite bad.

Artanisix

"oh look another final that ends in a shitty 19 minutes...fuck this patch"

Do you do anything but bitch about this patch?
Did you ignore the first four games in the series?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
"oh look another final that ends in a shitty 19 minutes...fuck this patch"

Do you do anything but bitch about this patch?
Did you ignore the first four games in the series?

Wait are people actually taking that seriously? Was he not being sarcastic? The game was 40 minutes long people.

The biggest surprise for me was finding out S4 is now officially the team captain, when did that happen?

The issue with Summit is that it seems unnecessarily hyped, and the casters there sometimes take it too chill - I mean I get it, you're trying to be hippster and different, but don't go on 10min rants about how you guys got hammered last night (happened in the last Summit, no joke).

Also, the location is total shit. Production value is also quite bad.

the summit is the best

i will not have people badmouthing it

Artanisix

"Wait are people actually taking that seriously? Was he not being sarcastic? The game was 40 minutes long people."

If you look at his post history, he has bitched nonstop about this patch since it dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom