• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

Stop, they're already dead

Acinixys

Naix is pretty good yeah, specially when the enemy team has mostly bursty squishy int heroes.

PL is the sleeper carry this patch tho, he'll be rampant by the end of this patch or the next one if doppelganger isn't touched. Pro's that only put one point into the skill disgust me.

Dopplewalk is a fucking broken skill

You can remove warlock heal/slardar ult etc etc just buy using it

Seriously fuck PL

PL and Lina are the new cancer

rage.gif

that Rider's Eclipse set for luna looks nice ;_; was checking the market earlier and saw it is not due to trade until the 20th

does anyone have that set? i'll gift u an immortal :p

Haunted

All the MY-haters on reddit now disappearing. Rave deserved the invite? LOL
That said, the other "debated" invited teams would probably lose against Vici as well.

I assume Rave will qualify for TI through the SEA qualifier (well, when they lose against the likes of MVP Phoenix and Mineski, that closes the discussion right then and there), but when they do qualify, we'll get some closure on this when they play against the teams that have been invited over them (Team Malaysia, Newbee, Virtus Pro).

shira

All the MY-haters on reddit now disappearing. Rave deserved the invite? LOL

I'm sure they went into a huge depression after they didn't get invited.
Say you had a huge tragedy like getting demoted or not promoted.

Is your work gonna suffer? fuck ya

they're trolling with these commercials right, like they know they're awful and just want to fuck with the community

right

Is mason really playing TI5 qualifiers?

Haunted

What is wrong with PL?
Nothing wrong with PL, but first picking him gives the opposing team all the options in the world to counter him hard.

That said, in the first game I think they actually picked him up after Vici picked Gyro... which might arguably be even worse.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
C9 is undefeated in scrims in 6.84, so they are going in this with high spirits.

Their scrims have been with B tier Euro teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom