• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
smh thats private

i kno u dont have a bill of rights but according to griswold v connecticut i have a right to privacy! ch

Low Tier
Funny you mention Naix because in my experience he seems to remain a shit carry, like Alch and TB. Am I missing something?

well part of it is that he's fantastic with storm, and since storm is still one of the strongest ranked mm heroes, naix is a hero that's largely looked over even though he's fantastic.

6 second bkb on such a short cd makes him great against a lot of the other popular pub heroes like lesh, es, lina, etc.

And Open Wounds is disgusting now.

Honestly I think the hero was still good last patch, but was just so overshadowed by Troll and Sniper we never saw him save in a few instances of Chinese Dota.

Honestly I think naix is kinda ownage now.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
oh you're two bear in Dota 2, we've totally played recently! I didn't know.

there you go

The road to 2.5k starts here.

ty sis, now let me play my first post-2k game and lose
DsrA6Kc.gif
DsrA6Kc.gif

Haunted

well part of it is that he's fantastic with storm, and since storm is still one of the strongest ranked mm heroes, naix is a hero that's largely looked over even though he's fantastic.

6 second bkb on such a short cd makes him great against a lot of the other popular pub heroes like lesh, es, lina, etc.

Honestly I think the hero was still good last patch, but was just so overshadowed by Troll and Sniper we never saw him save in a few instances of Chinese Dota.

How do you overcome his kiting/mobility issues? racecar build? blink?

shira

$268k TS3 LA May 13-17 Q: VG, Rave, Secret, C9, NoT, LGD, iG, EG
t1431534600z4.png

$419k, i-League 3 May 19-24 Q: LGD, VG, VGP, NB, Mouz, MY, [A], EP
t1432058400z1.png

Man VG is going to be tired as fuck
May 8 china-germany (-6 hours time difference from china) 10 hour flight + 2 hours customs/airport wait
May 11 germany-LA (-15 hours time differencefrom china, -9 hours from germany) 12 hour flight + 2 hours customs/airport wait
May 18 LA-china 13 hours flight + 2 hours customs/airport wait

Demoli

Naix is pretty good yeah, specially when the enemy team has mostly bursty squishy int heroes.

PL is the sleeper carry this patch tho, he'll be rampant by the end of this patch or the next one if doppelganger isn't touched. Pro's that only put one point into the skill disgust me.

Hylian7

Speaking of SF

I got rekt by an aggressive Lina the other day, what do I do???

I've learned that going mid vs Lina as SF, Storm, or any squishy hero like that in general it comes down to playing with the aggro, landing razes/overloads/whatever with her in them if you can, and if you can't, multiple CS in one spell.

Lina is still a super strong mid in general, and I see her mid more often than any other role.

kionedrik

I never liked him that much. Your comments made me want to try him out again.

But my general feeling is that he's outcarried by a lot of other, more popular, heroes.

Naix is pretty good yeah, specially when the enemy team has mostly bursty squishy int heroes.

PL is the sleeper carry this patch tho, he'll be rampant by the end of this patch or the next one if doppelganger isn't touched. Pro's that only put one point into the skill disgust me.

I agree 100% with this. Get stats after 11 but before that max Lance and Doppelganger. 4-1-1 is so retarded it hurts...

DrPizza

Banned
Mek isn't weaker now, greaves are just really strong. If you don't have a hero in your lineup that can get greaves at a decent time(Dark Seer, Undying, etc), going Mek on Razor, SF, Viper is still a good option.

I still like it for the extra tankiness, but the mana cost is still very painful. Greaves make it a whole lot more palatable.

DrPizza

Banned

Honestly, Pros that keep him at 4-1-1, or even 4-4-1, baffle me. All his skills seem very strong, and while I appreciate that stats are good for him too, he's just so damn deadly once has has a diffusal and 4 in phantom rush, and so damn evasive once he has 4 in doppelganger, going stats just feels weak to me.

Chris R

If these computers don't have issues I'll be so happy.

If they do, blame LD, he was putting fans on backwards when they streamed the PC building night.

inkls

It sucks that the summit wont get an all-star match. The Summit 2's all star match was the best one by far and it set the example on how to do it. It was one of the things I was looking for the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom