• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

1337301409729.png
ultrabum!!!!

fy lol

gg next game please

make it similar to Luna's ult with maximum amount of strikes per target.
but then it's useless! just make it really high mana cost at lvl 1 and then let it go down on the way to 4

you can still get kills early but requires a mango

if you want to continue it forces you to level it

FACE

Banned
Congrats Ultrabum!

im now a scumbag sf spammer and kvk and quesa were there to see my fall.

http://i.imgur.com/EpC8QkT.png[IMG]

maybe SF is the key to #Roadto4K[/QUOTE]

Last time I saw your stream you were playing Storm with an Ogre that kept saying the game was over and when it looked like the enemy team was going to get a lane of rax the stream went down and I still don't know how that match ended.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
The fact that a hard ass agi carry can deal 660 nuke damage at level 1 within 10 seconds is just looney tunes

LOL Jeyo

Demoli

Yasha rush on PL

Stephon-Marbury-Angry-Stare.gif

Jesus christ, get a diffusal and eat the supports up even if you dont do any damage to gyro. One of those items that once you get it it just empowers the hero to such a degree.

I guess yasha allows you to farm a bit faster, but what good is that when they're pushing racks?

Qvoth

yeah but nobody's dead yet, i understand if you have 4 dead or something then, but nobody died
i dunno that feels kinda unprofessional-ish imo

shira

It sucks that the summit wont get an all-star match. The Summit 2's all star match was the best one by far and it set the example on how to do it. It was one of the things I was looking for the most.
The players don't want to do it. Have you seen what happens when the players don't want to play an ASG, they just throw or turn on cheats and it turns into shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom