• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

Roam CK rekt, thx slahser, but i still reported u.

EDIT: 109 i'm coming for you, one game off

m36L2vr.jpg

EDIT2: well played!

zNc9q2N.png

Hylian7

Rising solo mmr is such a chore, I have been rising party mmr pretty easily, but how the hell i'm supposed to consistently win ranked solo when I get players who pick supports that won't buy wards because "'I'm rushing mek" or a LC that will spend his whole time jungling disregarding any teammates or towers and will call "gg team noob" after noticing how the enemy has eaten most of our tower.

I love it too when they call you out after dying in lane for not "supporting" when you are pulling creeps while they keep auto attacking and pushing a lane consisting of CM, lion and Chaos Knight....
Start randoming. I made the mistake of dropping my MMR by playing on tilt and trying the same tactics every game. Ransoming opens you up for more tactical options in general.

I can't verify right now due to the fact that the Dotabuff MMR buddy isn't working and I'm not at home, but by net gain in MMR has been higher over the last week than other weeks recently. I feel like I have been looking at the game differently lately, and probably, even if I did go back to spamming Storm and Tinker, I would probably still go up right now.

G.ZZZ

EG losing from Pinoys BabyRage (This message has been brought to you in part by theScore | eSports, Vulcun, G2A, 100 TB, and G1 Gaming by GIGABYTE)

G.ZZZ

Nice RP Sufail (This message has been brought to you in part by theScore | eSports, Vulcun, G2A, 100 TB, and G1 Gaming by GIGABYTE)

G.ZZZ

This magnus is so fucking embarassing
cBj1LTf.png
(This message has been brought to you in part by theScore | eSports, Vulcun, G2A, 100 TB, and G1 Gaming by GIGABYTE)

sumail's skewers have been really sick but getting the courier killed and the whiffed rps are just
cBj1LTf.png

Meh I play Magnus quite a bit and he's just one of the heroes that really sticks out when he missplays because you get immediate visual feedback for everyone to see that you fucked up. Comparable with Void, Pudge, Clock and so forth. He ain't easy to do well with at all actually.

aeolist

Banned
Meh I play Magnus quite a bit and he's just one of the heroes that really sticks out when he missplays because you get immediate visual feedback for everyone to see that you fucked up. Comparable with Void, Pudge, Clock and so forth. He ain't easy to do well with at all actually.

that's true but both rp fails were pretty clearly greed when he could have played more safely and won the fights

that's true but both rp fails were pretty clearly greed when he could have played more safely and won the fights

He obviously missplayed, I'm just saying that Magnus is a hero that makes most pros look clumsy. He got 3 manually targetable spells, mind you. Just so much potential to fuck up.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Is EG going to be the first team to not 2-0 somebody, and to RAVE of all teams in their bracket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom