• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raytow

dota 2 performance has been total ass since the last patch or the previous one, constant micro sutter, or even worse, its driving me crazy, anyone having same problems?

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Fear go buy an Octarine coooooore.

Some great shackles saving EG in last couple of fights.

edit: Woo, core get.

Tworak

embarrassing play from both teams shoulda invited better teams
octarine core lesh
HBoYecp.gif
si rave is fucked now

They actually would have won if they didn't hesitate so much at the end

Immediately relocate
Drop your Blink and buy mom

What the hell was that "let me carefully swap my Blink to the stash" crap
was that the best 6.84 game of all time? maybe there's some hope for this patch after all
ZPVQOOz.gif
ZPVQOOz.gif
Almost all of the redbull final games were better.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
A week ago is too far back for some people to remember I guess, when we had awesome games at Red Bull.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
A week ago is too far back for some people to remember I guess, when we had awesome games at Red Bull.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/35k296/i_hope_ti5_finals_look_like_the_redbull/

le reddit hivemind said:
Honestly this Bo5 reminded me why I love Dota 2 so much. If TI games look anything like this I will be so fucking happy. Constant mind games, aggression, so much movement, and deadly delicious team fights.

Best finals series I've seen in 5 months.

It was full packed with battle through all its duration though. Honestly who cares if the match lasts 90 mins if all you gonna see them doing is jungling and slowly pushing down creep lanes.

Congrats to secret, what a final this was, really entertaining through and through.

HOLY SHITTTTT

LOVE THIS PATCH

SECRET MAN HOLY SHIIIIT.

This series man. So fucking good.

Such a good finish

6.84 = SHIT dEAAATHPOCOLYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom