• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DotA 2 Item Trading |OT|

G.Newell

=P nice I've actually got my hands on a LockJaw since then...didn't like it initially...but since I've had it, it's grown on me.

Well i have also got my hands on a lockjaw now. i opened another international chest and got the unusual lockjaw, made my day :) is the unusual for it always that it drops coins behind it?

Punto

Neo Member
Anyone looking for some int chests or normal chests? I have 5 int and 12 normal. Could trade them all for like 3 uncommon or something.

Goon Boon

Banned
True but i swear im afraid to open another chest incase i get another courier since my friend has opened so many without getting a courier. Gonna look in the morning on other sites but what is the value of unusual versions of the new couriers?

They were like 80 keys day 1, but they've been going down every day. I saw a lockjaw sell for 35 keys on reddit today. But since its international limited it'll probably go up once its gone forever like alpine ursa.

CreativeSK

Neo Member
yUpB3.png

The 2 modifiers are a name tag and wards placed. Pretty much anything is up for grabs if the offer is right. Steam Profile

Loam

So how valued are strange items? If I were looking for the new Brewmaster flail would offering a few stranges be a good deal, or is that like trying to trade coal for gold?

woober

Want:
Speed Demon Courier

Have:
Flail of the Great Elder (Mythical Brewmaster weapon)
Deathwielder (Rare Phantom Assasin weapon)
Wuldastron the Twin-Blade of Giants (Rare Sven weapon)

More here: Steam inventory

dorkimoe

Anyone have the strange pirate flag for tidehunter. I have 2 pages full of stuff, Im sure we can work something on :)

syoaran

Sorry if this has been asked before, but anyone know how it takes for traded items to appear? Got traded some chests but nothing appears in my inventory =(

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Sorry if this has been asked before, but anyone know how it takes for traded items to appear? Got traded some chests but nothing appears in my inventory =(
Are you check your inventory in game? If so, quit the game and go back in. If that doesn't work, something's probably up with the steam servers.

Top Bottom