• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DotA 2 Item Trading |OT|

parasight

Looking for an International Key. I have 2 International Chests and a Steam Community Beta invite.

Also, anyone wanna swap their Red International Chest for my Blue one?

Dynamic3

[H]
Trap Jaw,BH Hook,Dragonmaw,Twin Bull Adornment,WD set,Admirable helm,Wooden Crest,Freelancer sword,Beast jaw,Back-ache,Crusaders armor, Pirate slayer hat, royal admiral bicone

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028911336/inventory/

Also got like 10 chests...

[W]

Offers

---
Also have 1 Int chest for trade. Preferably trading it for a Int key (I´d add 1 uncommon+2 commons and 10 old chests as well) or I could also trade it for a rare item/2 uncommon ones.

I like that Axe belt with the heads. Anything I have that piques your interest? Same ID.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Still have some regular keys for sale. 2$ each.

• Mask of Many-Sighted (Jugg) - 1 Int key
  • Crown of the Comet's Tail (Morph) - 2 Int Key
  • Sange and Yasha (Riki) - 1 Int Key or 3 Int Chests
  • Spine Sword (Skele King) - 1 Int Key or 3 Int Chests
  • Flail of the Great Elder (Brew) - 5 Int Keys
  • The Spiritual Spirits (Brew) - 1 Int Key
  • Crescent Sickle of the Druid (Lone Druid) - 1 Int Key or 3 Int Chests
  • Golden Walrus Whacker (Ogre) - 1 Int Key

Punto

Neo Member
I like that Axe belt with the heads. Anything I have that piques your interest? Same ID.

Sorry, I´m using all my Axe items. Not for trade :/

Btw. You guys think you can get both sange and yasha+ new morph shoulders for either Lycan shoulders or Mask of many sighted?

Is anyone looking for the rare champions belt for Ogre Magi that can be found in the international chests? I am willing to trade it for an international key. Would be a great way to get it without rolling the dice.

Baha

I've got a Rare NP item that I'm looking to trade, the cuffs of oak and yew. Looking for another rare item, maybe even uncommon.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Got a Golden Walrus Whacker, don't really like playing Ogre Magi. Will trade for a few commons or a key or something. Dragon Knight or something from the purple Invoker set preferable, but I already have shoulders.

Baha

Got a Golden Walrus Whacker, don't really like playing Ogre Magi. Will trade for a few commons or a key or something. Dragon Knight or something from the purple Invoker set preferable, but I already have shoulders.

How many commons? I've got a few I'm looking to trade.

Baha

Got another Lone Druid Poor Armor, looking to trade it for another international uncommon or even summer crate uncommon.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Trading:
1) Cape of the Flameguard (Sven) - uncommon sect
2) Cape of Arcane Artistry (Invoker) - uncommon
3) Strange Vile Carnival Hat (witch doctor) - uncommon
4) Fireborn Odachi (jugg) - mythical
5) Executioner's Axe (Axe) - uncommon

Want Spine Sword, lycan shoulder, or sange and yasha. Steam: anbokr

UPDATED***

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
uncrated a double of Cloak Of The Dawn for Lone Druid. Just looking to swap for another equal value TI 2012 chest item

traded

Got another Lone Druid Poor Armor, looking to trade it for another international uncommon or even summer crate uncommon.

Have:
Lucky Belly Belt

Shoulders of The Twelfth Day

Want:

I'll give both for the new Lycan Shoulder.

1:1 for Skeleton Kings Sword/Uncommon Brew Cask.

Add me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bidoofaloof/
Thank you all! Managed to get every single International item, minus the couriers ;_;

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Trading for sange and yasha. I have a plethora of uncommons including Executioner's Axe, Cape of the Flameguard, and Hammer of Hope.

snack

Trading:

2x lucky belly belts
1x shoulders of the comet's tail

Looking for: other international chest items.

If anyone gets their hands on a murissey the smeevil, I am willing to buy it from you through paypal. I've dealt with OrangeCamel before so he can vouch for me.

G.Newell

If anyone gets their hands on a murissey the smeevil, I am willing to buy it from you through paypal. I've dealt with OrangeCamel before so he can vouch for me.

I just got a unusual murissey the smeevil ( Blue Flames), might be willing to sell/trade but i love using it in games at the minute

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Trading for lone druid cape. I've got a bunch of uncommons, poor shoulders of the druid, and some other stuff. Check my inventory, steam id: anbokr.

Top Bottom