• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

Blizzard

Banned
I would like to be added to the list please. :) The survey appears to be down but I'll try to do it if it comes up and it's possible to complete it without having played DOTA (just LoL).

Jijidasu

I've only ever 'slightly' dabbled in Dota but I've just ordered a bunch of hardware for a new PC and would like to give it a shot!

pa22word

I would dig a key. Never played one of these games before, and a Valve published game always seems like a great place to start.

Soule

Wow this thread is older than I thought, also larger.

Nevertheless, please please please may I have a key?

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I'm already on the list, but came here to say, that I still would love a key :<

FuKuy

Never played a DOTA game, but I'm very excited for DOTA 2. Because is a VALVe game, and because the MOBA genre always looked interesting to me, now it's time.

A beta key would be a dream come true (and the oportunity to be slightly competitive when the game release).

Thanks.

Sarcasm

They handing out keys already? I just did the survey.

Guess I missed the batch? If so count me in! If I get one from here and Valve sends me one I will promise to give away free also.

Hylian7

i7MMrVuRak8wX.jpg

I know, I know, extremely old and tired meme. I want a key badly though!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I'd love a key, this would be my first Dota game.
Also I'm not above PMing racy photos of myself as thanks.

Valygar

I still want that key, if I get invites after that (not sure how that would work) I will try to return the favour to gaf!

This shows how much I want that key!

It seems weird that EvilLore needs to beg a key. Icefrog should send him one plus two invitations :/

You can check how often I post in the Dota 2 thread as well. Please, free me from LoL!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Valygar said:
I still want that key, if I get invites after that (not sure how that would work) I will try to return the favour to gaf!

This shows how much I want that key!

It seems weird that EvilLore needs to beg a key. Icefrog should send him one plus two invitations :/

You can check how often I post in the Dota 2 thread as well. Please, free me from LoL!

The one evening that I'm not hanging out on the internet, my friends who get invites give them away to other people because I'm not around haha

deleted

Don't know if I'll find the time today, but the List needs some clearing. Some already got into the beta and at least for a while, we can have a shorter list ;)

For the love of tapdancing christ, I was once so addicted to this game I had to throw out the WC3 disks or else my academic career would have been ruined.

GIVE ME A KEY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

please

Anilusion

After multiple e-mail to IceFrog, watching streams for hours and hours and signing up multiple steam accounts for the beta and... nothing. I really wish I could get in. I would be very very thankful for an invite!

irriadin

I would love a key! Please! Think of the children! I even tried getting a job at Valve so that I could get into this beta(true story!(kinda!))! Lots of exclamation points!

Sanic

I would like a key. Have a small selection of TF2 items I would be willing to part with if that interests anyone.

Bit-Bit

I've never played DOTA before but would love to try it out.

Of course, I'll return the favor if I get any extra keys.

ElegantBuffalo

Neo Member
I think this is the third dota key thread I have jumped in and I still never get on the list. Nobody loves me.

But I would love you for a long time for a key. A very long time.

Top Bottom