• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

Go ahead and take me off the list for a key. I've decided I don't need to play Dota 2 until there are other players that will be as terrible as me.

qazqaNii

Roflcopter did someone skip me? Does the Y mean that you got a key because I have not. SADFACE..

Got 2x high lvled LoL characters on EU and 1 in US servers, quite a stable player mostly playing soraka because everyone needs a HEAL!!!

*BEGS* MOAR:

Meeru

Banned
qazqaNii said:
Roflcopter did someone skip me? Does the Y mean that you got a key because I have not. SADFACE..

Got 2x high lvled LoL characters on EU and 1 in US servers, quite a stable player mostly playing soraka because everyone needs a HEAL!!!

*BEGS* MOAR:
No Y does not mean key.

qazqaNii said:

*BEGS* MOAR:

I believe that the Y next to the name means that you posted in the previous Dota 2 thread (s).

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I thought I posted here to get on the list. Can't seem to find me.

alba

Little is the new Big
I'm looking for a friendly soul to give me one if you don't mind, never played any MOBAs whatsoever but I'd really like to start to see what all the fuss is about :p

Ariexv

I'd like a key please :) Also I know the original beta invites came with 2 keys to pass out didn't they? Do those then generate extra keys? If so I'll trade one of the 2 keys for a key...

Bento

I'm on the list but might as well add a post here again since a new set of keys have been sent out, will gladly take one if someone is willing to share :)

qig

Banned
I'd like to be added on to the list, even though there's little chance of me getting a key anytime soon.

legend166

I'd really love a key.

Played DotA a bit back in the day, but never too seriously. People rage quitting because I didn't know the exact hero/gear combo to pick was usually the order of the day.

Rokk

Neo Member
Unfortunately, no invite following the survey :(

I'll put my hand up for a key if there's some going.

Top Bottom