• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

K701

Banned
Just got two keys. Would give them to GAF, but since GAF didn't give to me, YOU GET NOTHIIIIIING!

Unless you want to trade.

Here is my wish list: http://steamcommunity.com/id/k701/wishlist

Going to work in an hour and steam is blocked there so if you want it soon, PM me quickly.

Edit: All gone. Got Alice and Fallout 3 GOTY. Thanks guys :)

Moaradin

NWSY8.png

AAAAWWW YEEEAAAA

Keikaku

Much like the poster above, if a kind soul is willing to throw a key my way, I'll offer the same deal as him. Any game or set of games up to $20 is yours. ALL YOURS!

Steam ID: Keikaku

LiamExe

It seems I keep getting keys for all the betas except this one. :(

I have a Tribes closed beta key up for grabs if anyone is interested in parting with a DOTA2 key.

spazzfish

I would love a key, after approx 2500 games of LOL i really needs to get into this game as it seems to have a much greater skill ceiling.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I would greatly appreciate it if someone would be generous enough to offer up a beta key that they are not going to use or just an extra code! My Steam Profile is Zero223

eosos

Banned
JUST GOT A KEY! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! It was through the playdota daily draw thing. Fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jijidasu

Still really keen for an invite if anyone is feeling generous.

My steam ID is jijidasu.

[Edit] I feel bad offering nothing in exchange. I do have a play-asia coupon that can be used until 12th of December, good for getting that Christmas shopping in.

I still don't have a key, but today, I have finally made peace with this fact and am accepting my fate of getting in with the final wave of invites, whenever that may be. That, or just buying the game Day 1.

Top Bottom