• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

Ridli

Checked my personal email, I've been in the beta since February 6th. Disregard my request.

I suppose Grats are in order. But that exact scenario is why I've been checking my wish list, steam library, play dota account, and friend's inventories every 48 hours since the hardware survey started.

I'm so very very tired.

I have received a DOTA 2 invite today, so I suppose a new round has been sent? Or doesn't it go in rounds? Haven't received any extra invites though.

Ridli

I have received a DOTA 2 invite today, so I suppose a new round has been sent? Or doesn't it go in rounds? Haven't received any extra invites though.

Extra invites are no longer provided when you are given a key by valve from the hardware survey. Which is why some folks are going a little crazy with what they'll sell/buy a key for.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
got one 2 hours ago
mS4tY.png

.nimrod

I got a key as well and have no interest in playing it, but it was automatically added to my library.
Is the beta impossible to trade now?

Fuchsdh

I got a key as well and have no interest in playing it, but it was automatically added to my library.
Is the beta impossible to trade now?

WHY DO THE GODS HATE ME SO? YOU WOULD GIVE ONE TO SULU, BUT NOT MEEE???

:) Oh well, not like there aren't quality games out there I could play instead of bitching.

Just got in. Now I'm coming from LoL as my only exposure to this kind of games. Any advice for a newbie? Also how is community? And any "easy" heroes I can try playing with to get my bearings?

Tenck

I have two invites. Message me if you are going to actually dedicate some time to the game instead of leaving it in your library just for the sake of bragging that you have it.

I have two invites. Message me if you are going to actually dedicate some time to the game instead of leaving it in your library just for the sake of bragging that you have it.

Can i have one please? I swear to play it daily :(

My steam ID is the same as my username.

zychi

Banned
Little late night begging for some dota action please. Starting spring break tomorrow and would love to spend break with some dota goodness

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
i would love a dota key, clocked 1300 games in lol so far and would love a chance to try dota 2 out

willing to trade a steam game perhaps

i'm trying a little more begging here. have some spare time and watching dota 2 youtube videos and my finger really itches to play some.

rar

if anyone has an extra key id appreciate it

all of my friends are playing it and i feel left out

its depressing

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
Out of the blue I just received 2 keys today. The first 2 pm's get them.

*Edit: PM's were sent to the lucky winners.

DemiMatt

I got a new round of key's. Only 1 left is available. 1st person to PM me gets it. Since I'm at work, I'll send it when I get home tonight.

JustinBB7

I don't seem to get my extra 2 keys still, and I have a friend who wants in. If anybody got an extra 2 with nobody to give them too I'd like a pm, I can send you 1 back if I ever get mine haha.

Top Bottom