• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

Dexan

Neo Member
Hey everyone, I have a key and I was wondering if anyone has and Witcher 2 TF2 items they would be willing to trade.

My steam name is Dexan, thanks.

So um...I applied for the DOTA 2 beta when I still hadn't had any experience with the whole MOBA genre. After since playing LoL, I never want to look at any of these games ever again.

And then I got accepted into the beta.

So I don't really have a beta key to share, but I have a Steam account with no other games on it other than that. Would just giving out the username and password work and let some interested person access the game, or are there some protections in place against that kind of stuff?

EDIT: Account given away

Ferga

So um...I applied for the DOTA 2 beta when I still hadn't had any experience with the whole MOBA genre. After since playing LoL, I never want to look at any of these games ever again.

And then I got accepted into the beta.

So I don't really have a beta key to share, but I have a Steam account with no other games on it other than that. Would just giving out the username and password work and let some interested person access the game, or are there some protections in place against that kind of stuff?

There's probably something against it but I know lots of people who do it and never get caught. Almost impossible to catch really.

And on that note, I think I want to try dota 2 out. After over 3k games on League of Legends, I want to play some Dota. So add me on the list of key beggers :)

good luck to everyone!

maty

I'd like to thank Mr Touchdown for giving me one of his invites and was cool to let me gift it to a friend and in case he gets any invites, I'll give them away here.

grkazan12

I've been really interested in trying out Dota 2 since I saw highlight pictures and videos of the game in action. Really love the art and ui that Valve has created.

I'd love a code.

gatisimo

Would love an invite or a code, if anyone's got one. I was a huge WC3 nut back in the day, and have fond memories of DotA's early days.

Rootbeer

Banned
dota key get? Patiently hoping one of my Steam friends would come up with an invite for me all these months, but it hasn't worked :| Please help me, GAF.

dcpc10

Neo Member
Would appreciate a key very much, been playin dota 1 for a number of years, wouldn't mind getting back to the grind : )

Edit: still waiting for a key : ( hm

Top Bottom