• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

Valygar

I would love a key!

I've played League of Legends a long time, tried to join HoN-gaf ,but now that it's f2p I didn't enjoyed as a newbie. Looking forward to play Dota2 with the gaf community, as well as making all my friends to play it instead of LoL.

Spoo

Moaradin said:
Was pretty sure I posted in the DOTA 2 tournament thread..

Oh well.

Yeah, I posted a few times in the tourny thread too, of course, I'm a complete Dota noob (never played this style of game before) but I watched the tournament and really liked it.

Maybe overextending myself, but I'd love to be on a list for a key in the event people are okay with a noobie :D

So I just got a response from Icefrog and he said he has given someone from GAF keys, now who is it and will they share it is what I am wondering.

Wallach

GhostRidah said:
So I just got a response from Icefrog and he said he has given someone from GAF keys, now who is it and will they share it is what I am wondering.

Fuck me sideways. Who has 'em?

Also I give wicked blowjobs. Not sayin' that has anything to do with anything. I'm just sayin'.

x3r0123

GhostRidah said:

wait really? god damn, i bet it's meeru

kenta

Has no PEINS
Spookie said:
Right the figure is big enough in my opinion! There is now 132 people on the spreadsheet who posted in DoTA2 threads prior to this. I've filtered out the 126 people who have never expressed an interest before.

Link is here for the update.
I also posted several times in the tournament thread and am extremely interested in the game. If this list is going to be official, let's try to get people on it whose interest was sparked by the tournament

x3r0123

kenta said:
I also posted several times in the tournament thread and am extremely interested in the game. If this list is going to be official, let's try to get people on it whose interest was sparked by the tournament

ugh, i was excited when icefrog announced dota2

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
kenta said:
While I have tried to be active in the DOTA 2 threads, I must admit the DOTA 2 Tournament thread was where I was most active, and if others were too I'd say that means they would be interested.

Anyway, here's hoping for more keys to be released soon. I am really looking forward to getting into a team and really getting to grips with DOTA again.

Meeru

Banned
The last key I got was for my brother, he may be referring to another gaffer? :eek: But I also hear that the big invite will be this week so keep your fingers crossed

Meeru said:
The last key I got was for my brother, he may be referring to another gaffer? :eek: But I also hear that the big invite will be this week so keep your fingers crossed

Please be true! Please be true! Please be true! Please be true! Please be true! Please be true!

GhostRidah said:

Hunt them down! Burn the witch!

please please please please pretty please oh god :(

Jenga

Banned
reasons why jenga should get a key:

1. most beloved poster on the forum

2. affirmative action

3. he contributes so much to gaf

4. i cant think of one but please give jenga a key

Sibylus

Banned
It's almost amusing, the more people who chime in, the less likely this thread fulfills its purpose. It's a giant raven and food tube metaphor, guys!

x3r0123

Meeru said:

yeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Top Bottom