• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and going back to the roleplay conversation:

I also always roleplay as Nyx. I mean how can you notyx nyx nyx nyx Nyx nyx Nyx.

---

Other news - I made some progress on the one cosmetic I've been working on earlier today. Finally got over a hump of a tedious bit of work manipulating parts of it (just very draining to focus on), so with that part done, I think I can make quicker headway on the other steps of the process. Part of the sluggishness was just avoiding working on it because I knew fixing the stuff I did wouldn't be enjoyable, compounded with the fact I had tried to work on it before a couple times but ended up just getting stuck and having to reload an old save.

shira

ilu7g1OFJCVrJ.jpg

Wanna see some moar Asian doto?
In about an hour we have 10 straight groupstage matches of Redbull ECL. Prolly tonnes of crazy LAN shit/production values.

ibmbGzJ0Na7BOG.png

Sheever teaming up with BTS. Damn Tobi am cry
http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit2
bump
stream live

1043957_437414679699834_620142013_n.jpg

Dem production values

Hylian7

https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Dota-2

CyborgMatt posted this. The files for the Mac and Linux beta aren't up, but looks like they are coming soon.

Also I found this interesting tidbit. I might split this part into it's own thread, but I don't want to rile up people over HL3 again.

If you encounter a bug while using Source 1 games, first search the issue list to see if it has already been reported. Include closed issues in your search.

Regardless it's interesting to see yet another actual reference to it by Valve, because they have mostly denied or said "no comment".

or

“We've been working on Valve's new engine stuff for a while, we're probably just waiting for a game to roll it out with.”

gabe newell nov 2012

Trasher

No Bloodstone. :(

Nearly 1000 games since this crap was released too.

Do you just get it in your backpack if you get one? Or how does that work?

Hylian7

I got the level 2 Bloodstone. I think it is based on how many keys you gave as gifts, and I gave 3.

What exactly is the point of the Bloodstone? It's not equippable, tradeable, nor craftable (yes, it says that). Is it just for showing off in your inventory or what?

Aesthet1c

Anyone else been stuck in a queue forever?

We can't find a team game for the life of us (Waited 10-15 min, twice), and now we are doing normal and up to almost 10 min wait.

This is US West and East btw.

Hylian7

Anyone else been stuck in a queue forever?

We can't find a team game for the life of us (Waited 10-15 min, twice), and now we are doing normal and up to almost 10 min wait.

This is US West and East btw.

Just had a 15+ minute one on stream, I just got into a game though. I had AP, RD and USW and USE selected.

Thermite

Got my bloodstone, guess it's just taking awhile for Valve to get them to everyone.

Apparently gave 9 gifts.

Level 2.

10 must be the cutoff for 3.

Goddammit.

Nah, I gave 10 away and I'm only level 2. I'm pretty sure the level is just dependent on when you activated Dota 2 on your account.

Ultrabum

Got my bloodstone, guess it's just taking awhile for Valve to get them to everyone.

Nah, I gave 10 away and I'm only level 2. I'm pretty the level is just dependent on when you activated Dota 2 on your account.

Possible, but I don't think so. Me and a friend activated at the same time and have dfifferent levels. Mine is lvl1 or plain.

Enco

He means the general traffic will die and we will slowly devolve into a group of 5-10 people bitching about Treant and PL.
This is completely true. It has happened for every other thread. This is no exception.

RIP Dota GAF. How I hope I'm wrong.

Lol at no patch before release. Valve doesn't give a shit.

Hope I have a bloodstone

Enco

Got a bloodstone.

Gave out 5 keys. Feels good mang. They should make them tradeable. Although ill hold onto it.

vehn

Level 3 bloodstone with 31 gifts granted. I one day bought like 50 dota 2 keys (for 2 cents each) and gave them out to everyone on my friends list that didn't have dota. I think 0 of them actually played it more than 1 hour though >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom