• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

I disagree. I find the late games much more tense then complete stomps. I'm all for watching action packed games but late games are a lot of fun to watch too. I love seeing competitive 6-slotted heroes.

Eh for a bit but at some point it just gets old seeing no one engage, especially since even if they do theyll buy back and go back to farming.

BraXzy

Out of curiosity.. how many people actually commend when someone does good/communicates well, regardless of if they ask and how many only do when someone asks?

Sibylus

Banned
dark seer best late game hero in the game, nerf plz
buff pl
Funnily enough, I think they would stand a far better chance if they switched all their +stat items for +damage and +attackspeed items.

Though to be fair, I don't think they were anticipating the game going so long that all their +stat items would matter like this.

woodland

Shit. Saw the beginning of that game and it was alright, thought fnatic would win soon. Queue up and forget about it, come back and it's 96 minutes -.- how did I miss that.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Well that was the best shit ever....how the hell did Fnatic let Mouz stay in that?!

Kudos to them for making that work somehow...no way in hell they should have been in that game.

ksan

Funnily enough, I think they would stand a far better chance if they switched all their +stat items for +damage and +attackspeed items.

Though to be fair, I don't think they were anticipating the game going so long that all their +stat items would matter like this.

that's part of why i said era should go daed satanic rapira
i think he should have moved toward travels, bkb, bfly, daed, satanic, rapier

oh, crit works on illusions though, doesn't hlep while the illusions are pushing though

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Valve should keep the feature, that the map starts to explode 90 minutes in. I like that.

YES! It's comical enough that the game is taking that long...the fire and brimstone of the game world collapsing would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom