• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Hater's gunna hate. FYI those posts i got banned for were totally troll when i was high.

And google search the first ever riot twisted treeline tournament (not even sure if records of that shit exist). I was pro for a little while but i quit for some irl reasons (with reginald and elementz on our team for those of you doubting).

I also played original dota with like demon, hi2u, bulba, etc. all those NApros before i quit that for some league with friends (and then i got addicted).

As to why i posted such a harsh response, I apologize; i tend to enrage quit easily when an actual random nobody (that just said u can deny at <30%) calls me a random nobody :p.

You are a random nobody, you just seem to think otherwise.

Hater's gunna hate. FYI those posts i got banned for were totally troll when i was high.

And google search the first ever riot twisted treeline tournament (not even sure if records of that shit exist). I was pro for a little while but i quit for some irl reasons (with reginald and elementz on our team for those of you doubting).

I also played original dota with like demon, hi2u, bulba, etc. all those NApros before i quit that for some league with friends (and then i got addicted).

As to why i posted such a harsh response, I apologize; i tend to enrage quit easily when an actual random nobody (that just said u can deny at <30%) calls me a random nobody :p.

I doubt anyone really cares about your achievements if you're not humble about it. Freakinchair is less of a nobody to me than you.

Arkanius

3MhPk.png

Ikuu

TommyT

Really, the idea is just to waste Abaddon's time and make him worthless in a fight. Right now the Silence alone is a good enough reason to pick Blood Seeker against him, and Rupture lasts longer then Borrowed time at all levels. The problem is that until Rupture can harm him though Borrowed Time, Blood Seeker can only effectively screw over Abaddon supporting, and can't do very much vs a semi-carry Abaddon. Once Rupture works right, he should be able to deter Abaddon from doing anything no matter what roll he is played in.

The silence alone being a good enough reason as a counter pick is a bit of a stretch. Rupture's duration doesn't solve the problems/scenarios I outlined. When/How BS is effective vs Abaddon is rather limited and would need other variables to be already in place.

If LoA is a pure support, then the silence lasts for 9 seconds. So he just starts right clicking in the middle of the fight. He was Ruptured, he still right clicks in the fight. His ult triggers, he still right clicks in the fight. You have to ensure he isn't attacked or is fleeing during his ult, which is hard to guarantee.

If LoA is semi/carry or carry, see above.

I just don't see it being effective except in very specific situations with the right circumstances. One of those, it sounds better in theory than in practice, types of things. Maybe I just need to see it when BS's ult is acting propper.

Winning this must have been a dream then big bad pro.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=1181921
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=96450

Anyway done here, apparently people who say that you can deny <30% are the big pros here.

That's great, congratulations on the win. You're still a dick.

Freakinchair made a mistake over the denying bit, and he has never stated himself as a pro. All he did was tried to help out someone else, and rather than just explain to him politely over his inaccurate fact, you pretty much insulted him instead.

Stop trying to justify yourself by stating your big wins, we don't really care about it. The reason why we're mad at you isn't because we think you don't know shit about Dota or LoL, but because you acted like a dick. Stop doing so and we're fine.

Ikuu

Cause clearly searching through all the LoL boards and the internet for me is a sign of not caring.

Took me a lot of time to find that, thought you were done with this? Must be hard to have people attacking your achievements that were barely relevant three years ago.

Sibylus

Banned
Twisted Treeline champion two seasons ago, sheeeeeeeit. That's like being 3v3 SC2 champ!

a) There's no money in it
b) Nobody of consequence cares
c) Even provided a and b were false, that still wouldn't be carte blanche to threadshit

liezryou

Took me a lot of time to find that, thought you were done with this? Must be hard to have people attacking your achievements that were barely relevant three years ago.

Must be hard to not care eh? And what exactly have you achieved big boy?

TommyT

So you're only racist when you're high? Pretty cool bro.

Well, you've only 3 posts in this thread, have you posted in the previous ones? That's pretty random if not.

edit: ROFL this has turned into a dick-measuring contest now?

Please please please please please make Spirit Breaker weak for Pubs every match has one o them please please please

Here's what I did when I sucked against a hero. Play as him in a bot match so you can know his strength and idiosyncrasies. It helps a lot in learning how to handle him better in a MM game.

Edit: Also learn how to use Disruptor. Dude is fun to use against Spirit Breaker.

Sibylus

Banned
Mad about a man walking into the thread unannounced without his trousers on? I don't think that quite approaches the feeling.

Artanisix

You're a random nobody. No one cares if you played in the first ever tournament of some game, that's when the meta is at its weakest and no one knows what they're doing. So basically you just admitted to bowing out of the pro scene as soon as people got good. Same with dota; no one gives a shit that you played the original dota, the game has evolved so much since then that regular pubs are better than the pros from back in dota 1.

You'll be a not-random somebody when you actually make some progress in the current scene for either game. But no one will care if you're a league pubstar because it's a dota thread.

Winning this must have been a dream then big bad pro.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=1181921
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=96450

Anyway done here, apparently people who say that you can deny <30% are the big pros here.

You are missing the point. Even if you were a professional player (and I am afraid that does not actually count) you would still not be entitled to treat other posters like you did.

Then again, I think you are fully aware of that and your "apology" is merely an attempt to save your skin.

Sibylus

Banned
More then Team Gaf won in Giant bomb. They get a show match and premium giant bomb forum memberships.
Though to be fair, that was current. And they're hardly holding it over random people on some random forum, years after the fact. It's almost as if they don't have glass egos.

TommyT

Though to be fair, that was current. And they're hardly holding it over random people on some random forum, years after the fact. It's almost as if they don't have glass egos.

Yup, probably the same value now thanks to inflation since that was so long ago.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, ok, there is only one way to settle this. We will have to do a 1 v 1 Shadow Fiend Mid, Freakinchair vs liezryou

kagete

I love how Freakinchair actually has people defending him now. Real talk: If his brother's dota team was missing a 5th player and chair was free to play his brother would probably ask him to drive off into the frozen Canadian wastelands to pick up Puppetyuber before even thinking about asking chair to ring as 5th.

Where's the bzm i told you about freakinchair/stairs gif when you need it.

i clicked that link before it was pulled. were there viruses or somehting.

I'm sure you could catch something from that site, but your pc would probably be ok.

It was potentially personal info. First of all there is no guarantee that any similar info you find on the internet actually is tied to the same person. Second of all you never post something like that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom