• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotto

Probably could get some avatars out of this, pretty awesome stuff:

dota_hero_mini_2_by_louissry-d6f92iv.jpg

Source: http://louissry.deviantart.com/art/UPDATE-DOTA-2-HERO-MINI-SIZE-388414471

Sibylus

Banned
Other purge spells like Difusal Blade effect or the neutral small Satyr do extra damage at the begining if the targeted unit is a summon. (Difusal does 999999 in dota1, Satyr does 400)

The extra damage that demonic purge was supposed to do is 0 (it was killing the summons ON CAST, so they died as soon as you finished casting it). The damage that happens after it ends is a different story.
So by different story, you mean still present. Danke, that's what I wanted to know.

Swig_

Where do you complete the "main event predictions"? I got my mammoth treat, but I can't find anything matching that. Or is it unreleased?

woodland

It's not for playing the game. It's for watching it. If youre watching the international on your tv in big picture mode, you now have a remote for it.

Yes. I get that. Believe it or not I'm just expressing my amazement at how I never thought of using a controller for Dota like that.

Anuxi first modeler with 2 sets same hero?

She's had the multiple Enchantress sets in for a decent while now.

And other people may have had multiple sets for Axe or Bloodseeker or something, I don't know off the top of my head.

Patch download is so slow! Large patch and clogged servers.

demented

I know there was for west and east qualifiers so is there any place with good suggestions or analysis of best picks for TI3 of compendium things?

NewGame

Banned
Does anyone else have an issue where you try to play DotA2 but then it tells you it needs to update and sits there for a few minutes, freezes and then tells you it can't connect to the internet?

Because it happens a lot and the way to fix it I've found is to not play DotA2 for a few days and it seems to fix itself up.

shira

Does anyone else have an issue where you try to play DotA2 but then it tells you it needs to update and sits there for a few minutes, freezes and then tells you it can't connect to the internet?

Because it happens a lot and the way to fix it I've found is to not play DotA2 for a few days and it seems to fix itself up.

Nah that's weird. . . Maybe your cpu/gpu is overheating.

Nokterian

Ok what the hell is wrong with mm? I mean i got so many losses these 2 week it is just horrible. Not only bad players but also players who do not what the fuck there doing or just doing a match and letting them feed or whatever. It is really fucked up right now.

Ok what the hell is wrong with mm? I mean i got so many losses these 2 week it is just horrible. Not only bad players but also players who do not what the fuck there doing or just doing a match and letting them feed or whatever. It is really fucked up right now.
You should check their wins.

Ishan

Match making in dota is wierd . I always try to play with atleast one friend. If I can't I try and pick some hard carry and try to win on my own .

sixghost

What is a good time to get level 6 for a jungle batrider? Some of the videos I've found have it at 4 1/2 or 5 minutes, but a few of them seem like they are using mid lane pulls that don't work anymore.

shira

What is a good time to get level 6 for a jungle batrider? Some of the videos I've found have it at 4 1/2 or 5 minutes, but a few of them seem like they are using mid lane pulls that don't work anymore.
It also depends which creeps spawn - so don't judge by time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom