• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

dk_

How do I get the thingie for the bird courier? Cyborgmatt's blog says to complete some of the Compendium predictions but I've filled out all I can for the main tournament.

I bought the compendium after the Qualifier predictions were over, am I out of luck?

Yes, same here!

you forgot

#howmanyaresmurfs
With current you shouldn't have to worry about smurfs because it's not like tf2 where sandboxing alts actually gets you something (with idling). Now unique monthly, you might have to worry about smurfs, but I have no clue how you'd start to figure out what percent of the community has and regularly uses a smurf.

With current you shouldn't have to worry about smurfs because it's not like tf2 where sandboxing alts actually gets you something (with idling). Now unique monthly, you might have to worry about smurfs, but I have no clue how you'd start to figure out what percent of the community has and regularly uses a smurf.

It was a joke.

Edit: Wouldn't expect unique monthly to be inflated that drastically.

Not like there is a drop cap like there is in TF2.

Forkball

I got the Pudge hook. I suck as Pudge, so I want to trade it away. But, none of the other items are appealing. And I don't want to use it as trade bait because it's an immortal item. So basically I have this valuable item that I can't get rid of or use. Thanks Valve.

Also is it me or is upgrading your greevil broken? When I try to do it, I cannot back out of the screen at all unless I switch tabs from store.

Nokterian

I got the Pudge hook. I suck as Pudge, so I want to trade it away. But, none of the other items are appealing. And I don't want to use it as trade bait because it's an immortal item. So basically I have this valuable item that I can't get rid of or use. Thanks Valve.

Also is it me or is upgrading your greevil broken? When I try to do it, I cannot back out of the screen at all unless I switch tabs from store.

Like other said,sell it on the community market and buy from that money a immortal item you like.

gillFTR

Log on today, maybe ill play some Doto 2. A PA proceeds to call mid will not give it to me the zues, my russian detector is at a full 10 on this one. Boom he's russian, nothing like knowing the next 30 minutes are going to be a complete waste of your time.

shira

That Leviathan Kunkka set in the workshop looks fantastic.
637x358.resizedimage

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=163241044
http://youtu.be/Itjol7EEitI
Leviathan Kunkka by :3 & clegfx

All I see is a fisherman or Haddock. Sword is decent, but we also just got 2 sets and an immortal blade. I see it getting approved/renamed then prolly stuck in Valve purgatory for a long time.
Captain_Haddock.png

this new spectre set is amazing.
Can't improve on perfection
iqmY8AuawJjHE.gif

I wanna know how many people are actually in a game concurrently in lol, not just in the client. Everyone I know who plays lol just leaves that open all the time, while there seems to be very few who just leave dota idling all day (there are some :p ).

Haunted

If only you could sell your items on some sort of market.

Boken

Banned
I wanna know how many people are actually in a game concurrently in lol, not just in the client. Everyone I know who plays lol just leaves that open all the time, while there seems to be very few who just leave dota idling all day (there are some :p ).

i see heaps of people idling in dota!

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk

Infinity quadrillion. Riot released a fancy infograph so it must be true.

shira

I bet there are a few thousand spambots

Swig_

Have people been trading immortal items for non-immortals? I was lucky enough to find a trade and get a Kunnka sword, but I really like the Abaddon mace. I wonder if I could trade a few rares for one, or something. People complain about it, but I really like it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Have people been trading immortal items for non-immortals? I was lucky enough to find a trade and get a Kunnka sword, but I really like the Abaddon mace. I wonder if I could trade a few rares for one, or something. People complain about it, but I really like it.

You likely can get the cauldron really cheap right now, I don't think its that bad.

i'll trade you the kunkka sword for the mace ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom