• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
What's the command so you can fast forward the tutorial?

sv_cheats 1

then what?

host timescale 10

Bought every fucking immortal item in the Steam market, because I believe their price will increase and because I strongly believe that Valve will add something to Abbadons and LD's items so that they are more special - resulting iin their price increasing tenfold.

KingKong

Holdout Gamemode

The first custom gamemode in the files is referred to as “Holdout”, which will be played on it’s own custom map.

The gamemode appears to be a Horde style holdout mode where you fight against waves of enemies.

yesss!

host timescale 10

Bought every fucking immortal item in the Steam market, because I believe their price will increase and because I strongly believe that Valve will add something to Abbadons and LD's items so that they are more special - resulting iin their price increasing tenfold.

Hopefully. Valve rarely does that though.

host timescale 10

I really hope this happens. The fact that LD's item pretty much does nothing once you go into bear form really sucks..I wish Valve let you choose..

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Hopefully. Valve rarely does that though.

I really hope this happens. The fact that LD's item pretty much does nothing once you go into bear form really sucks..I wish Valve let you choose..

Imo, Valve listens to the community pretty closely. There were reddit threads about not being able to watch TI3 without having to do the turtorial for new players, and that wards should show vision circles for spectators and Valve added this stuff immediatly.

They also listened with the Alpine Ursa set.... So I just hope that they will again listen to the community... At least make the True Form of LD look different as well. Or add something to his bear... And make Abaddons shield look different or his death coil.
With all the negative backlash against those 2 items, I am pretty sure they will do something about it. And then boom, I am rich!

KingKong

So has anyone else noticed that after the patch finding a match takes like less than 30 seconds? considering it used to take minutes I can't help but wonder if it's not just a matchmaking fix and if they didn't relax restrictions

So has anyone else noticed that after the patch finding a match takes like less than 30 seconds? considering it used to take minutes I can't help but wonder if it's not just a matchmaking fix and if they didn't relax restrictions
Since last weeks patch it's been really fast for me

Bilix

Turns out I got the Abbadon mace. Kinda want the VS weapon, but I have the problem that everytime I ask for a trade and people reply, I get the feeling that I'm being taken advantage of and getting a bum deal.

Turns out I got the Abbadon mace. Kinda want the VS weapon, but I have the problem that everytime I ask for a trade and people reply, I get the feeling that I'm being taken advantage of and getting a bum deal.

If someone actually agrees to trade the VS weapon for the Mace you're the one taking adavntage of someone else.

Zocano

Just bought the compendium cause screw it, I play this game enough to make it worth it (and I've bought a shameful amount of keys already even if I've only played 40 hours).

I guess I'm glad I got the Kunkka sword even if I didn't really want/need/care for any Kunkka items (not a Kunkka guy). The best course of action is to sell it off, I guess?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't suppose anyone wants to trade the Cauldron for something?

LD is my most hated hero.

traveler

Not Wario
Can't check market values at the moment as it's currently down for me, but I'd be willing to offer my VS weapon for the Kunkka sword if anyone is interested. I play both, albeit infrequently, so I'm cool with keeping either, but I do prefer Kunkka to VS, so, given the option, I'd go for the sword.

Edit: Whoops, back up now. Looks like thats not even close to a fair deal. My bad.

My god I wake up and the price of the kunkka sword has doubled. I wish i didnt sell mine yesterday. It really feels like someone is manipulating the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom