• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymerio

You get one smeevil treat from playing your first compendium match, right? I just finished a game and didn't get the treat :(

Edit: scratch that, it just showed up :)

KingKong

Hmm ok is LGD Sylar card worth a lot or something? I got like 10 steam exchange requests for it and one guy traded it with me for 4 cards. He said it's the last card he needed but idk, I think I heard something about LGD cards not dropping early on

JustinBB7

Hmm ok is LGD Sylar card worth a lot or something? I got like 10 steam exchange requests for it and one guy traded it with me for 4 cards. He said it's the last card he needed but idk, I think I heard something about LGD cards not dropping early on

I think he's the last one from LGD I need actually. The only team I have 4 off right now. I'll never complete a team :(

Sylar's card was late at dropping however it is pretty common now.

RS4-

Well that sucks, my VS talon sells while I'm out for lunch. I come back and see the market for it went up $2 lol

shira

new announcement at ti 3, and also the new hoarde mode I guess

so 6 but some are falling to the second page as of now

TI3 OT is half done. Woulda been funny with moar doto threads.

Lucky duck. errr prophet.

shira

When are we gonna find out how to get that sheepstick for Furion? Hope it's not attendee exclusive.. :(
Steel Series will announce the details soon. It's to be bundled with a new product.
Zzz $100 SteelSeries Mouse/accesory. Which is going to be hoarded by insane dota fans selling them for double the markup in keys.

Haunted

So to get one of these keyless golden boxes, I need to be at the International in Seattle in person and buy some merch?

gift_lockless_luckbox_large.png

bummer

Anteo

Playing with a Lich who is auto attacking the wave and won't use E

I want to rage quit so badly

Yesterday I was on a stack with other 3 friends, On the last match of the night, we had a Sven on our team as the 5th man. He rage quited after:

- Asked our Mid Rubik to go support and let our Viper go solo Mid.
- Rubick said no, Sven blamed him for losing the game for us (at -30 sec mark)
- We explained to him that our Viper doenst know how to last hit.
- Asked why the hell is he playing with a noob and why did we make him come to "this bracket"
- Explained that Viper have played dota since 2009, still autoattacks more often than not.
- Me as furion got 3 last hit that I guess he wanted (I was on forest but went to the tower to help with the push)

He ragge quitted as soon as I got the 3rd last hit.

Jabo

The only top hon guys on that team are Lone Druid (zai who is known for being an awesome thrower) and Tralf on veng

Ensoe? What stream are you guys watching?

So to make my Luna game even better my keyboard stopped working halfway through, good game we somehow stomped or our Huskar did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom