• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Jesus christ

I thought their Huskar had a ridiculous amount of early damage, I mean, I know he hurts but getting a triple kill every fight was kind of insane.

Turns out

Our Bloodseeker

Who all game was calling me a "noob" for "feeding" early on

Was buffing Huskars damage

To "silence" him

Jesus

TGMIII

I'm sure they've checked the metrics. If X moderators would help gain Y profit they would have done it by now. Complaining gamer still = paying customer. Once this is no longer the equation you bet your ass they will clean shit up.

I think a better system might even be what XBL has, where you can choose to not get matched with the person (or at least have a lower chance). You'll get longer queues for players but at least they get to make the choice.

Only 3 more teams to finish for that final courier upgrade

LGD (DDC, Yao, Sylar)
Navi (Dendi)
Quantic (Goblak)

Hopefully I get some player cards drops tomorrow

I have a Cauldron that I'd be willing to trade for any of the other ones. Though I'd really love a hook if anybody has it and doesn't really Pudge all that much!

I have a Cauldron that I'd be willing to trade for any of the other ones. Though I'd really love a hook if anybody has it and doesn't really Pudge all that much!

I hope you don't intend on getting a 1:1 at this point as cauldron is worth more than 2 times less than that of the hook.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Who would you guys say are Weird Heroes (skillset wise)? The two main ones I can think of are Visage and Elder Titan.

Magnus' kit really bugs me, because so little of it ties back to his character. Skewer is a really awesome, flavorful ability, but shockwave and empower are just generic and Reverse Polarity makes absolutely no sense.

Hylian7

Who would you guys say are Weird Heroes (skillset wise)? The two main ones I can think of are Visage and Elder Titan.
Dark Seer, how the bloody hell did IceFrog come up with a guy that goes fast with a vacuum, ability to put damaging shells on people, and a wall that makes illusions?!

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
ixmike is playing support space cow. twitch.tv/liquidixmike88

also anyone here got their fantasy teams sorted yet?
BQOaUyeCQAAP6uk.jpg:large

Man just had a fantastic game as Elder Titan. Game was neck and neck the whole way. Twice we planned a smoke gank but were forced to defend. We would win the team fight and push them, then lose at their base after doing good damage. Rinse, repeat.

Down to the last, their ancient was super low but we all died getting it that far. No-one could buyback. Full counter push on their behalf.
As we all came back, their Farmed Naix was 6-shotting all our buildings and just about to go on the ancient, with no defense.

I spawn, his bkb wears off and i put him to sleep. They have a farmed sniper defending their base, but 2 of our guys quickly buy boots of travel and TP right into their base and end it. Fucken nail biting. Love this game.

ksan

ok, this is a team of pretty much my favorite players, gonna buy another team to make a team thats gonna do better tho
OOZ1c0U.jpg

Give them to me or buy the Compendium. Cause they are useless without the compendium.

Look, considering I was expecting to pay $20 when the game came out and didn't, and it's super fun and stuff, I think I should just buy the compendium anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom