• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Just had a game against this Mirana who seemingly landed every single arrow she shot. Died sooooo many times because of that. I was actually kind of impressed, even if it was annoying. I can't even land them shits against bots.

Speaking of her, she's got her third outfit in the store now, but still nothing for Luna. garry pls.

Hylian7

Who's Meeru?
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=447493

Long story short, he sold Data 2 keys on eBay that were meant for GAF members and was banned. He slips in every once in a while with an alt account, the mods call him out, and he gets banned again.

About a month ago, I was streaming and was partied with a GAF member who brought in someone I hadn't seen before. This person had 1.09's GAF avatar as their Steam avatar. He chose Templar Assassin, and at one point in the game, the other team's Lion paused the game and said in all chat that he needed a second. TA was very close to Lion and had vision on him during this pause. TA UNPAUSES THE GAME, KILLS LION, AND REPAUSES.

I yelled at him for that, told the other team they should report him for that as well, and reported him myself. Then the stream chat exploded and everyone said that was Meeru.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=447493

Long story short, he sold Data 2 keys on eBay that were meant for GAF members and was banned. He slips in every once in a while with an alt account, the mods call him out, and he gets banned again.

About a month ago, I was streaming and was partied with a GAF member who brought in someone I hadn't seen before. This person had 1.09's GAF avatar as their Steam avatar. He chose Templar Assassin, and at one point in the game, the other team's Lion paused the game and said in all chat that he needed a second. TA was very close to Lion and had vision on him during this pause. TA UNPAUSES THE GAME, KILLS LION, AND REPAUSES.

I yelled at him for that, told the other team they should report him for that as well, and reported him myself. Then the stream chat exploded and everyone said that was Meeru.

Meeru also pretended to be me in Dota 2...just to play with NeoGAF people.

lol

Lol, holy shit what a scumbag.

Oh wow, that's shitty.

Man, just went 21-1-12 as Lina mid against team that had a Nyx mid. All he did was talk and talk but in the end he didn't shut me down. He ended one God-like streak at the expense of two teammates and then couldn't gank after that. Pretty sure I nuked him five or six times. When he did disable me, I had three teammates with stuns, so he would get stun locked. Got a lvl 3 Necro and we didn't have to worry about sentries, dust or him having any sort of impact after that.

Nyx was so under-leveled and under-farmed and so mad. Delicious, salty tears.

Match ID: 255412490

http://dotabuff.com/matches/255412490

are getting moved to community like everybody else or when they actually let open the doors completely?

Honestly, I hope popular multiplayer communities get stickied somewhere in the front, seeing how it's always ongoing and there will always be people interested in joining them.

The Community tab we have now is a little too messy. It's like where threads go to die.

So tinker is the most appropriate Mid hero on our team by a loooong shot. Naturally, he buys a bottle and proceeds to go bot lane.

Someone has a chuckle over this after we all ask him to move to mid, and he promptly proceeds to say 'fuck you'.

The reply, of course, was to insinuate incest with Tinker's mother or some such nonsense. Completely uncalled for and unneccesary.

Tinker's response? "Enjoy the loss" and he proceeds to intentionally feed non-stop. With no way to stop this, and knowing the damage will almost certainly be insurmountable, we invite the dire team to just push mid and we sat in fountain and didn't fight back.

And I'm torn, because they were all being shitknuckles. The guys ragging on tinker were tactless and provocative, and tinker himself ruined the game for 9 other people because he couldnt take advice and one person insulted him.

Boggles the mind.

K.Sabot

I'm pretty much over the Meeru debacle now, we can't hunt him forever.

We'll eventually have to let one of his alts through.

Card Boy

Banned
guys im seriously not meeru

No, I'm Meeru.

spartacus-390x285.png

Can any give me some recommendations for an offlane Bounty Hunter build?

My usual progression is Phase -> Urn -> Drums then into either a Desolator (Assuming no one else is building one) or an Orchid is that a decent build or should I be going something else?

Another wonderful game, playing pl, I have my BTs and diffusal and I have my lancers pushing out two lanes at once with attack move, taking towers fast forcing them to tele back and defend (they were crushing our team in teamfights due toheavy feeding).

What do I get for my efforts, teammate bane (one of the feeders) sleeping me every cooldown and pinging themap hundreds of times and using the sleep to interupt my teleports because he is mad that I'm not there for every teamfight when they run out into the fog blindly for the umpteenth time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom