• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKebob

So when playing morph or weaver,when do I pick up Linken's?
And when I don't, how do I make up for the regen I get from it?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So when playing morph or weaver,when do I pick up Linken's?
And when I don't, how do I make up for the regen I get from it?

When you have a lot of nuking, harassing and single target disables.

As for regen, take less damage? Past the laning phase you won't be getting harassed a lot until you need to fight, and when you're fighting you don't need regen. Morph has his STR morph and a lot of mobility (drop a clone, port to fountain, heal, replace clone), and Weaver can just move around and dodge the big damage.

xKebob

When you have a lot of nuking, harassing and single target disables.

As for regen, take less damage? Past the laning phase you won't be getting harassed a lot until you need to fight, and when you're fighting you don't need regen. Morph has his STR morph and a lot of mobility (drop a clone, port to fountain, heal, replace clone), and Weaver can just move around and dodge the big damage.

How about damage from neutrals when farming?
I guess morph can just use his ult to regen,but weaver? You dont have enough mana regen to use shukuchi freely and the damage makes me to go back to base a lot

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
I guess morph can just use his ult to regen,but weaver? You dont have enough mana regen to use shukuchi freely and the damage makes me to go back to base a lot

tranquils are pretty popular on weaver. when i don't get linkens i usually go tranquils + drum instead

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

You should be kiting with weaver. Attack them, move back, attack them again. When they reach you, Shukuchi and reset their aggro. Repeat. Shukuchi is really really cheap, if you're having so much mana issues you can get Ring of Basilius/Aquila, which will give him enough mana for his skills.

That said, Linkens is very good on him because it provides a lot of things he needs (survivability and sustain). Morph is a bit more flexible.

xKebob

tranquils are pretty popular on weaver. when i don't get linkens i usually go tranquils + drum instead

You should be kiting with weaver. Attack them, move back, attack them again. When they reach you, Shukuchi and reset their aggro. Repeat. Shukuchi is really really cheap, if you're having so much mana issues you can get Ring of Basilius/Aquila, which will give him enough mana for his skills.

That said, Linkens is very good on him because it provides a lot of things he needs (survivability and sustain). Morph is a bit more flexible.

Alright,Thanks guys!

shira

For jungle creeps use their max range. They can only be away from their spawn for 6s. After that 6s they can't attack as they go home.

shira

Winner 1250 euros, Loser 500 euros

#13 Kaipi
Vengeful%20Spirit_icon.png

#23 ICCup
tobi http://www.joindota.com/en/live/jDRed
http://dota2lounge.com/match?m=724

traveler

Not Wario
Gotta get this sweet playlist from the stream. Finally, no more crappy pop or trance; other streamers could take a lesson from Kappy.

Edit: This blackmoore duder is pretty classy. :/

Zocano

I'll trade my Kunkka weapon but I'm mostly just looking for the Ogre Magi walrus club cause that thing is all sorts of greatness.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
As far as I understand, Riot is much less aggressive with exclusivity contracts nowadays because they have LCS and aren't as reliant on organizations like MLG to produce tournaments.

Also, Riot's old esports head, Matt Marcou, left earlier this year and I believe he was responsible for some of their old shitty policies (tournament exclusivity, attempted organizations to drop their Dota teams)

Glix

Finished my compendium cards!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

PS - are we getting moved to community now that we aren't in BETA anymore?

K.Sabot

I just popped on the LoL stream and they're talking about MYM.

Longstanding and legendary Dota 1 team and failed Dota 2 team now a league of legends team, pretty heartbreaking.

Nokterian

Gaf should i sell my Genuine Kantusa the Script Sword? it is worth almost 50 euro's at the moment..wanna buy a game or something else when i have the money.

K.Sabot

Gaf should i sell my Genuine Kantusa the Script Sword? it is worth almost 50 euro's at the moment..wanna buy a game or something else when i have the money.

Well, I don't see the price going higher because you can just as easily buy the peripheral that has the code and get the mouse as well, so you should probably take the money and run.

But who knows if it will go out of stock indefinitely, so you'll never truly know.

Atlantis

Another abandon due to the game kicking me out multiple times in a match. If Low Priority wasn't excuse enough, I think a break is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom