• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajjaja

Another abandon due to the game kicking me out multiple times in a match. If Low Priority wasn't excuse enough, I think a break is a good idea.

SO IM NOT THE ONLY ONE?

I have had 3 abandons today because I just kept getting timed out OVER AND OVER. Infuriating. All I wanted was 1 decent game without d/cing, but nope... wasted 4 hours. Luckily, a buddy of mine helped me match make so I got to play despite being low priority.

Zeth

Still playing bot matches, but I'm building my knowledge base. Most recently: played Lifestealer and jungled through level 6 or so. I run out of steam after I kill the toughest camp because I don't know all the stacking/pulling stuff - so I'm gonna work on that next. Anyone want to recommend me some more heroes to try?

Still playing bot matches, but I'm building my knowledge base. Most recently: played Lifestealer and jungled through level 6 or so. I run out of steam after I kill the toughest camp because I don't know all the stacking/pulling stuff - so I'm gonna work on that next. Anyone want to recommend me some more heroes to try?

Enigma, Lycan, Axe, Chen, Enchantress

bounchfx

Third item for you guys! Dazzle staff this time. Click the thumbnail to go to the workshop page. Hope you like it!

8A52E5A5E814E2142AE742203A4E1D5388C657C0

Randdalf

Just went double Dagon with my friend as Lion + Lina, the nukes were hilarious, until we lost. A hero TP'ed into a tower at one point, dagon, finger, dagon, laguna, he didn't know what happened.

Nokterian

Anuxi,a new witch doctor would be cool if you could make one...because well he has not great sets sure there nice but he needs something new.

If you make one i will buy it in a instant! :D

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Acinixys

I just want cosmetics for Jakiro and Timbersaw. The best heros never get any love. Its always the shitty pub heros like Bara and Drow that ever get sets :(

Acinixys

Jakiro players feed 100% of the time, no need to give them items.

You must be playing in the inhospitable deep trench, which is about 5000 Russians below the normal trench

I have a 65% win rate with him. Best defensive support in the game

JustinBB7

I play pretty regularly I feel. Though I guess I've been slacking a bit past few weeks because of the heat, but I'm nowhere close to ever getting all player cards. But then again I've had tons of games in a row with no drop, guess I'm just unlucky.

Glix

http://www.dota2wh.com/

I wasn't anywhere close before I found this site.

Was so perfect, I got the Kunkka sword, traded in my Finblade to this site, and bought a bajillion cards to finish my compendium, woot woot.

This site is pretty good, but to get good items, you have to be on the page a lot, as they are scooped up as soon as they become available.

Stuff that you get from opening crates and stuff is very available tho, and it is a great way to finish sets, rather than dealing with pro traders at the lounge and stuff, who are just impossible assholes.

shira

Third item for you guys! Dazzle staff this time. Click the thumbnail to go to the workshop page. Hope you like it!

[UL="http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=164680185"]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/631913116820652336/E93A855281FF29E66AFD87BB89F0787422E7A9AB/268x268.resizedimage[/IM][/URL]

[IG]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/631913116820702508/8A52E5A5E814E2142AE742203A4E1D5388C657C0/
Not feeling it. Too witchdoctor-y.

Sorry

You can't check levels now

Anteo

Not really. I'd say it works pretty well. He wrecked his first match and got a high amount of CS. Sounds like criteria for him to be matched up against players that "know" what they are doing, since obviously he does.

Also people still think wins mean something? Haven't they have enough games with +500 wins people that dont even know the basics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom