• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Right click on the skill icon itself and it will autocast Drows/Silencers/Enchatress/Clinks/Outworld Destroyers skills. Meaning it will autoattack with those abilities instead of manually have to press it all the time.

oh ok

does it light up when enabled?

i kept pressing Q and it kept telling me i didn't have a target to use it on

Aaron

oh ok

does it light up when enabled?

i kept pressing Q and it kept telling me i didn't have a target to use it on
You can also hit alt-Q, but be careful you don't hit the windows key by mistake. A golden bracket surrounds the skill when auto cast is enabled.

Kreunt

Banned
just played my first and last game of limited pool.
it wasn't even that people seemed new to the game, it felt like a low priority game, everyone was bad and calling eachother bad.

Gofu

Banned
ohTG8ow.jpg

Think this is a new record for my top specs at once o_O

You really got carried by that NS in your game

Acidote

Just bought the Compendium to follow The International and unboxed a Leviathan Whale Blade. Free Compendium I guess!

Hylian7

I fucking hate it when your teammates fuck around just because the other team is "all carries". That's no excuse for idiots to dick around in the early game and feed them, which led to THREE FED HARD CARRIES which no matter how farmed I was as Luna, I can't beat. Thanks a lot randoms for losing me the game.

(The CM in this game was very good though, and knew her shit.)

http://dotabuff.com/players/39341421/matches

(And yes, PA dropped all her shit right at the end.)

I was literally the only reason that game lasted 50 minutes.

You can also hit alt-Q, but be careful you don't hit the windows key by mistake. A golden bracket surrounds the skill when auto cast is enabled.
The second time this happened, I grabbed a nearby pen and pry the windows key off the keyboard.

Did the same on my office keyboard too. Fuck that windows key.

Hylian7

Randoms gonna random.

There was a play where my team initiated, and then were getting hurt badly and ran, while I stood and fought with BKB, my ult going, Manta, and Satanic (also with MKB) and pretty much killed the remains of their team, and we only got one tower off that play.

This was before the Abyssal Blades came into play, and I couldn't do a damn thing against them once that happened.

Pudge, I'm not sure what the hell he was doing, as I saw him FARMING THE JUNGLE many times with Dismember. He's supposed to farm heroes, you know, those people you helped feed.

F!ReW!Re

The second time this happened, I grabbed a nearby pen and pry the windows key off the keyboard.

Did the same on my office keyboard too. Fuck that windows key.

- To disable the Windows key, follow these steps:

Click Start, click Run, type regedt32, and then click OK.
On the Windows menu, click HKEY_LOCAL_ MACHINE on Local Machine.
Double-click the System\CurrentControlSet\Control folder, and then click the Keyboard Layout folder.
On the Edit menu, click Add Value, type in Scancode Map, click REG_BINARY as the Data Type, and then click OK.
Type 00000000000000000300000000005BE000005CE000000000 in the Data field, and then click OK.
Close Registry Editor and restart the computer.

- To enable the Windows key, follow these steps:

Double-click the System\CurrentControlSet\Control folder, and then click the Keyboard Layout folder.
Right-click the Scancode Map registry entry, and then click Delete. Click Yes.

Vaporak

I've pretty much given up being decent at this game but I really didn't think my mmr was as far in the trashcan as it has been this past week.

Like what are these skill builds:

http://dotabuff.com/matches/255882373/skills

PA doesn't max dagger until 13. CM doesn't take bite until 9. AA max vortex before cold feet. And Luna.. just what the actual fuck.

I fucking hate it when your teammates fuck around just because the other team is "all carries". That's no excuse for idiots to dick around in the early game and feed them, which led to THREE FED HARD CARRIES which no matter how farmed I was as Luna, I can't beat. Thanks a lot randoms for losing me the game.

(The CM in this game was very good though, and knew her shit.)

http://dotabuff.com/players/39341421/matches

(And yes, PA dropped all her shit right at the end.)

I was literally the only reason that game lasted 50 minutes.

Pubbies gonna Pub. I've had my team shit on me for farming and split pushing as Anti-Mage. I've supported carrys with over a thousand games that auto attack creep waves, without any allied creeps, underneath the enemy tower, and run back to me at 100 HP demanding my salve. I've seen Slarks afk farm the jungle for 30 minutes. It's a harsh world out there in public matchmaking, sometimes I wonder why I ever go back.

Aaron

There was a play where my team initiated, and then were getting hurt badly and ran, while I stood and fought with BKB, my ult going, Manta, and Satanic (also with MKB) and pretty much killed the remains of their team, and we only got one tower off that play.

This was before the Abyssal Blades came into play, and I couldn't do a damn thing against them once that happened.

Pudge, I'm not sure what the hell he was doing, as I saw him FARMING THE JUNGLE many times with Dismember. He's supposed to farm heroes, you know, those people you helped feed.
Playing randoms with Engima. Every time I black holed my team would run away. They all had terrible item builds too.

- To disable the Windows key, follow these steps:

On the Edit menu, click Add Value, type in Scancode Map, click REG_BINARY as the Data Type, and then click OK.
Type 00000000000000000300000000005BE000005CE000000000 in the Data field, and then click OK.

- To enable the Windows key, follow these steps:

Right-click the Scancode Map registry entry, and then click Delete. Click Yes.

Well crap.

Card Boy

Banned
Ok i got every player card now. I had a very generous friend that gave me 70 cards for free that is not into the cosmetic thing with DOTA2, i have 16 spare cards now.

Whats the trade ratio like for equipment now?

eg. 3 for uncommon?

Risible

You know what drives me crazy? We're picking heroes, the other 4 rush to get carries and then say "GET A SUPPORT!" If you wanted a support motherfucker you should have picked it.

Card Boy

Banned
You know what drives me crazy? We're picking heroes, the other 4 rush to get carries and then say "GET A SUPPORT!" If you wanted a support motherfucker you should have picked it.

This is far too common an experience for me. Its worse in HoN for some reason.

Whats the opinion on Crystal Maiden? I hardly see her in games. I hear the ultimate is too much mana heavy and she can be easily stunned while channeling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom