• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

637x358.resizedimage

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=164901134
http://youtu.be/2XK3LLyTsGw
Eyes in the Forest by [SBAM!]Fleanend

If the heads rotate 360 degrees amazing, if not meh.

Demoli

I was using Purge's guide and it says Vanguard. I had it by 15 minutes, but is it actually worth it to get Vanguard on Bristleback? He seems like one of the few exceptions if you get it early enough.

Try a Sange next time. Cheaper and gives more health alongside an extra slow. you lose on some regen, but your hood will give you enough 99% of the time. You can also upgrade it to give you evasion AND a 5 sec disarm. Its amazing.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
My god I love skywrath mage. Just played a support game with him but threw the support away since WR lost our lane because she wanted to follow me everywhere when I was stacking and pulling. Ended up getting 9 kills and 0 deaths until we were beating the t4's then spacecow slark combo got me :(

Felt good to get beyond godlike hahaha

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
My god I love skywrath mage. Just played a support game with him but threw the support away since WR lost our lane because she wanted to follow me everywhere when I was stacking and pulling. Ended up getting 9 kills and 0 deaths until we were beating the t4's then spacecow slark combo got me :(

Felt good to get beyond godlike hahaha

If you can keep him from getting dropped hero is amazing.

Card Boy

Banned
I just played Bristleback again and did slightly better than my first time playing him. It didn't help that the other lanes fed like hell and our Faceless Void AFK'd in fountain and abandoned.

I was using Purge's guide and it says Vanguard. I had it by 15 minutes, but is it actually worth it to get Vanguard on Bristleback? He seems like one of the few exceptions if you get it early enough.

I usually roll Bristle with Vanguard and Hood of Defiance and i'm fairly untouchable. Mind you my damage output is low. Only way i die is find i get 3+ gangbanged by the enemy team with no support to back me up.

Smithy C

Won about 3 games out of 4 today. Really enjoying Viper. Zeus is bullshit to play against, and after playing as him once, I see why he is picked so often in low level games. Too easy to be too powerful. What is a good counter to him, apart from never having low health?

Card Boy

Banned
Won about 3 games out of 4 today. Really enjoying Viper. Zeus is bullshit to play against, and after playing as him once, I see why he is picked so often in low level games. Too easy to be too powerful. What is a good counter to him, apart from never having low health?

• Linkens Sphere.
  • Killing him.

collige

Banned

Kill him early game as he's very slow and has no escape. Or alternatively, just buy a Hood/Pipe as he brings nothing to the table apart from straight magic damage.

Gank him. Burst him. Silence him.

Sibylus

Banned
Special shoutout to mah pub Rubick teammate, who queued into AR and took it so seriously that he began to scream and rant in the microphone like he had a serious learning disability. Rest easy, you strange creature.

Yeah I don't know why some heroes have been shafted for so long with getting their models released in the workshop. I want my jakiro items dammit. Like VS just got the immortal item and she isn't even in the workshop I don't think.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Where are you Dondo?

I need you.

I need you in my book.

shira

Yeah I don't know why some heroes have been shafted for so long with getting their models released in the workshop. I want my jakiro items dammit. Like VS just got the immortal item and she isn't even in the workshop I don't think.

^^This is what you are complaining about?
MM is completely borked and they have a major 9 day competition looming.

bounchfx

super longshot but does anyone happen to have an extra ticket to TI3? ... after thinking about it I really want to go for the weekend dates. Gah! It's a shame the tickets were near impossible to get, even trying to get them the minute they went on sale. I'm hitting all the channels I know.. fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom