• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

theRizzle

Anyone got extra player cards to trade?

I have extra:

Invasion MUFC: FzFz
Virtus.Pro - Illidan, KSi
RattleSnake - Lanm (x2)
Fnatic - N0tail (x2)
mousesports - paS (x2)
DK - X!!
Na'Vi - XBOCT

I'll take anything that isn't those back I guess. If I have an extra of that then I'm no worse off than I am now.

shira

they're prepping the Tiny art for TI3, so maybe we'll get some peaks at some more redesigns. A closer look at that new SF would be glorious.

Don't you mean Nightstalker
Dota2_Items_NS03.jpg

Manus

Anyone wanna trade a Cleft Hawks Call for a Edge Crab Lure? Or I can offer player cards.

Steam id: megaridley

Trasher

Just kidding btw, the actual story is that after I smashed Moodyshuffle in Spartacus Legends, milkman smashed him in 1v1 meepo, and wes smashed him at Sonic Racing, he asked me, "yo bokr, yo man how do I get really good at games like u????" I replied, "Well first you should try upping the difficulty to easy."

it's anything you want it to be haly

Classic, bokr. Dodging the truth.

Weens

Neo Member
I played on the Australian server yesterday.
i had an incredibly loud and obnoxious aussie bogan fella playing qop on my team

hate australia.

yo, 1v1 me in dark souls

Happens a lot on AUS server. The loudest player is always the first one to give up.

I was queuing both SEA and AUS for the Solo Queue queue time reduction and had the opposite experience with a guy from India, so I guess it's the same for all the servers.

iloled

Banned
fuck this.

matchmaking has went to shit.

edit: raged a little.

got into a game where everyone was feeding yet calling me noob. ridiculous. They had double digit wins while i had 626 wins and 550 losses

shira

fuck this.

matchmaking has went to shit.

edit: raged a little.

got into a game where everyone was feeding yet calling me noob. ridiculous. They had double digit wins while i had 626 wins and 550 losses

Ur thinking wrongwise mate. That's thur way of saying "iloled - carry us."

Do you answer the call?

I see an awful lot of bogans on the AUS server. You can barely understand when they talk cause they're stuffing Red Rock Deli chips into their mouth cause they think they're fancy.

Weird that Luna still doesnt have any cosmetics for her and every other women in the game have several sets. Hope they dont redesign her, I love her model.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They are.

They made one of the hon exclusive dudes now run faster than the 522 max move speed.

They also made witch doctors ult stop shooting as it turns to face stuff.

Looking at the patch, the decided Lock Pick was dumb and just used 6.76's CM pick style. Don't remember what any of those heroes are, so the rest of the change log does't mean much to me.

Looking at the patch, the decided Lock Pick was dumb and just used 6.76's CM pick style. Don't remember what any of those heroes are, so the rest of the change log does't mean much to me.
I think they're in the middle of realizing all the heroes they created sucked and are rebalancing and changing them heavily. Most of the changes are for hon originals so you shouldn't recognize them.

sibarraz

Banned
Learning to use Enchantress, I was using a guide which said that her core items were bloodstone and aghanim scepter, which one should I buy first?

iloled

Banned
I agree. I'm now getting paired up against Gaf stacks! How's that fair?!

I thought you could only see wins of friends now?

yes you can but i asked them and they were honest enough.

You can roughly tell by the amount of items that they have, commends.

I could tell I was playing with someone in his first match as he didnt even have any heroes under the "most successful heroes"

Weens

Neo Member
Anyone wanna trade a Cleft Hawks Call for a Edge Crab Lure? Or I can offer player cards.

Steam id: megaridley

You have the Edge Crab Lure of the Cleft Hawks Call?

NVM, checked your profile. I accidentally upgraded my smeevil to the wrong one and am trying to get the crab lure too.

Ominym

Banned
I've been practicing with bots for a few days now, played every tutorial, lurked this thread, and watched a few live streams...

I think tomorrow will be the first time I try playing a match online. I'm damn excited, but also very nervous. Should be a great time.

Looking forward to participating in this thread a bit more after I get some matches under my belt.

Island

I think I am burning out.... can't win on my main account at all. My alt no problem. Doesnt matter what I do. It's kinda frustrating.

Deadstar

I've been practicing with bots for a few days now, played every tutorial, lurked this thread, and watched a few live streams...

I think tomorrow will be the first time I try playing a match online. I'm damn excited, but also very nervous. Should be a great time.

Looking forward to participating in this thread a bit more after I get some matches under my belt.

You'll do fine. You probably will be matched against new players so it shouldn't be harsh at all. I'd recommend playing a support. That helped me get into the game because everyone didn't depend on me knowing what I'm doing if I was a carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom