• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is it bad that I instantly closed the game once some guy started screaming random stuff into voice the moment he loaded in?

http://dotabuff.com/players/67604382

Is 48.16 % considered a good win rate ?
really hate when i m teamed up wit people who just delay match to enjoy then end up losing because of that

No. A good win rate is a win rate above 50% tbh.

Edit: I may as well elaborate.
If you re constantly getting better, then your win rate should be positive. It means you are slowly, statistically climbing the ranks. your win rate can be a bit biased if you lied to dota 2 when it asked you about your previous dota experience. For instance if you said you had played a lot of dota 2 before when you had no experience, then you would have an absolute number of losses weighing down your rate.

http://dotabuff.com/players/67604382

Is 48.16 % considered a good win rate ?
really hate when i m teamed up wit people who just delay match to enjoy then end up losing because of that

Win rate and overall wins mean two things:

Jack

and shit.

i dont know but ever since i am playing dota 2 its etiher a winning streak or a losing streak.
either we steamroll them or they completly dominate. have played very few matches where team are balanced.

The teams can be balanced skill wise and it still end in a steamroll. The game just snowballs easily.

i dont know but ever since i am playing dota 2 its etiher a winning streak or a losing streak.
either we steamroll them or they completly dominate. have played very few matches where team are balanced.

The same two teams could stomp each other in different games, it happens doesn't mean they're not technically even

browndoom

Anyone have a Yao - LGD player card they want to slide my way? I have spent too much time on dota2wh.com and have yet to see it pop up.

edit: speak of the devil, he just popped up. nm.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Is anyone having problems getting into the store? Dota loads just fine but I've been getting an error message for the last 30 minutes from the store.

shira

Major League Gaming presents The Round Table, a new talk show highlighting DotA 2. The debut episode features John “NYJohn” Hogan, Toby “TobiWan” Dawson and Kevin “Purge” Godec discussing the DOTA scene, recent tournaments and developments in the game.
Tune in for the debut episode, Wednesday July 31 at 7pm ET at majorleaguegaming.com and twitch.tv/mlg.
Curious to see what the hubbub about mlg is bout

Which of you sommbitches am I going to see in Seattle?
Gaben save us. DV at the secret shop. You gonna be putting in some work?

Phandy

Been working on and off on some paper art. Complete pain in the ass gluing things together, but it was fun making. Never done it before, I'll probably do more in the future.

Whole album here.

This is fucking sick Milk, absolutely love it.
I really need to get around to doing a dota painting, been wanting to do one for ages.

Calidor

Anyone have spares Yao / funn1k?

Only 2 cards missing and I've been stuck for days with those 2 :(

EDIT: NVM got full album woohoo!

IceMarker

I go on break for 2 weeks, come back and lose 3 games in a row.

zSceQJC.gif

Well, back to being on break.

Artanisix

This is fucking sick Milk, absolutely love it.
I really need to get around to doing a dota painting, been wanting to do one for ages.

Thanks for the really nice comments, guys! Looking back, there's a lot I could improve on it, but I'll leave it as it is and save what I learned for the next one. It was a lot of fun making, most of it was done inbetween queues, spectating friends playing dota, and listening to music.
I should trade it for international keys to feed my gambling addiction.
Phandy, you totally should paint something. Your work is killer and I'd love to see what you could do with the subject.

Also Cyborgmatt asked me to send him my account and now I'm scared.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Been working on and off on some paper art. Complete pain in the ass gluing things together, but it was fun making. Never done it before, I'll probably do more in the future.

Whole album here.

That's so damm cool! I love the layered effect you did. AND SHAGBARKU! Very cool! I think you need to do a whole natures series now :)

Moppet13

Posted this in the other DotA threads

I have a ticket to the international and I wont be able to make it, if anyone is interested PM me.

Kard8p3

Oh God, I love Huskar so much.

I single handled carried the last game we were sure to lose, after our venge dc'd, they had a bane, an ursa, a TA, a Sniper, and a tinker. We only had T3 and 4 towers left, but after I got my aghs everything feel into place, then I got my heart, wrecked everyone and proceeded to shit on their anicent.

Fucking Huskar.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/259405790

K.Sabot

Oh God, I love Huskar so much.

I single handled carried the last game we were sure to lose, after our venge dc'd, they had a bane, an ursa, a TA, a Sniper, and a tinker. We only had T3 and 4 towers left, but after I got my aghs everything feel into place, then I got my heart, wrecked everyone and proceeded to shit on their anicent.

Fucking Huskar.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/259405790

So broken. Buying ghost scepter on him should be bannable. Not to say that you should be banned, because everyone is doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom