• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

thespot84

anyone have kuroki and dendi Na'Vi cards? I have bulba and fly to trade.

Also still looking to swap pudge hook (have) for kunkka sword (want)

Exuro

Has this been posted? Had a good laugh.

Zt2ep57.jpg

So what are the obvious counters for spirit breaker, other then the obvious like targeted stuns when he's coming in. I've played him lots and done well and played against him lots

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
So what are the obvious counters for spirit breaker, other then the obvious like targeted stuns when he's coming in. I've played him lots and done well and played against him lots

Puck is generally all around good and dodges Spirit Breaker very well, especially once you get blink dagger up

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Match id: 259484747.

Just played as Drow Ranger. I'm still getting around the basics of the game, and certainly I'd like some feedback. (You could think that 48 hours invested in the game should got me decent enough already but well... I take my time, I guess)

Also, I got some cards (2 xia8, one korok and one synderen) if you anyone wants them.

Volodja

Just played as Drow Ranger. I'm still getting around the basics of the game, and certainly I'd like some feedback. (You could think that 48 hours invested in the game should got me decent enough already but well... I take my time, I guess)

Also, I got some cards (2 xia8, one korok and one synderen) if you anyone wants them.
I'd say that 48 hours of Dota is not at all close to enough to get you even in the same ballpark as decent.

shira

48² hours and ur set

Anteo

48 hours max? to get decent? at dota2?
does not compute.

Anteo

So my suckiness is not all that bad considering the time invested?

... Works for me, I guess.

Believe me, every few months you will look back and remember how much you used to suck. It will happen for ever. 5 years playing this game. My way to play the game is still changing.

Holy shit, I just played Brewmaster for the first time since 6.78 and this Agh upgrade is just obnoxious now. One of my Spirits was critting for ~300 at level 13 and as long as you haze their right clicker before you Split the Fire Panda actually doesn't die instantly anymore.

Tired... six straight losses today, fml. When SB is on my team the player just sucks and cant do anything. In one of the matches I screw up and dont play well. Then Im on the same team as drow players that only feed the enemy and no one listens to anything. Sigh...

Ridli

Tired... six straight losses today, fml. When SB is on my team the player just sucks and cant do anything. In one of the matches I screw up and dont play well. Then Im on the same team as drow players that only feed the enemy and no one listens to anything. Sigh...

Gotta learn to take those lumps. Best thing you can do is just push the silly things which are beyond your control out of your mind, like trashy builds on pubbers, and focus on your own play and how you can improve it. Identifying when you made a bad decision is a good way to turn losing streak into a learning experience. Self reflection really does help inform your decisions in future games.

Last week I ended up with like 3 wins and 13 losses, and that was super demoralizing, but it sure taught me a lot about checking the map and making sure I wasn't possibly walking into a 4 man ambush when I was refreshing the wards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom