• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

I just unlocked the smeevil crab and man thats a nice looking courier. It even has a little special effect. The bird and mammoth look really crappy compared to it

I feel like there are so many ways to cancel or stop Omnislash, though.

I personally don't like it as a key part of a build, but I'll buy it if I'm ballin'
Well most attacks in the game can be stop one way or the other. So yeah, just be smart on when and on who are you using it on.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Ah, its the little things in life that make it worth it.

Like frantically racing against Mirana down the river towards the rune as Chen. She leaps. I slow her. We're neck and neck. She grabs the DD and kills me. In chat says "ITS A RACE!"

I ask if that was supposed to be in Rowan Atkinson's voice and we laugh and she commends me.

Oh for every game to be with people this cool.

Ridli

Dang, no new tasties for doom. Although that Stalker camp looks like the best camp. Nearly 30% more XP than the dragons and nearly the same average cash.

I feel like there are so many ways to cancel or stop Omnislash, though.

I personally don't like it as a key part of a build, but I'll buy it if I'm ballin'

Eul's comes to mind. Eul's can fuck up the othr team during teammatches. It's especially very effective on Void when he Chronospheres (make sure you always hangback and not get caught in the sphere itself).

Chris R

Dota 2 |OT| Searching for the Dota 2 Network

I'll give it 5 more minutes before I give up for the night. Getting into 3 games in a row to have 9/10 people connect just sucks.

Boken

Banned
Dota 2 |OT| Searching for the Dota 2 Network

I'll give it 5 more minutes before I give up for the night. Getting into 3 games in a row to have 9/10 people connect just sucks.

the league of legends servers are still kicking and they have heaps of players on them!

Atlantis

you guys are the richest supports i have ever seen

Poor hard-supports don't really belong in my level of MM, the carries just aren't reliable. Playing a hero that can easily supply wards/courier, but actually farm and carry a bit if necessary (ala Lina) has worked out the best so far.

Clawww

dammit valve let me play

Poor hard-supports don't really belong in my level of MM, the carries just aren't reliable. Playing a hero that can easily supply wards/courier, but actually farm and carry a bit if necessary (ala Lina) has worked out the best so far.

Good advice. If you're playing with baddies going broke as a support isn't going to help, better to take a more meaningful role while still covering wards once in a while.

Does Dota 2 have leagues like Starcraft? Like can you see whether you are in the dota equivalent of bronze, silver, etc? I know it matches people by skill level but how can I see my skill level?

Boken

Banned
Does Dota 2 have leagues like Starcraft? Like can you see whether you are in the dota equivalent of bronze, silver, etc? I know it matches people by skill level but how can I see my skill level?
no.
Good advice. If you're playing with baddies going broke as a support isn't going to help, better to take a more meaningful role while still covering wards once in a while.
do you skip courier too?

parasight

3RGgC

Finally got one after 13 chests. Not my first choice out of the three, but just glad I got one.

Duesy

You can filter replays by Normal, High, and Very High skill levels but other than that.. No there isnt'.

LOLOLOLO I'm guilty of courier epeen syndrome.

Also, am I the only support who ragebuys Observer and Sentry wards
when I notice the other support in my team not buying any team item
(courier/wards/dusts/mek).

This is my way of saying f*ckyou! this is how you support!
I die afterwards.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map

Hmm, think I like this idea, actually. Just got out of a game where this PA refused my help, told me to go to offlane. Surprise! He had shit items by the end of the game because he was harassed from the get go.

I'm really tired of carries who couldn't last hit to save their lives or don't even want me near them. And for whatever reason, there's a ton of the latter at my level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom