• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on Reddit and figured some of you would like it:

T4yXNOb.jpg

Reminds me of Studio Ghibli a little. And her twirly hair reminds me of Anuxi's style.

As someone that doesn't give 2 shits about pro DOTA, not digging the pics of random ass dudes rewards/drops. Been deleting them. If anyone wants them add Tpallidum and I'll give them as I get 'em.

1659 hrs in DOTA2 with 856wins + played DOTA1 since around 2005. Not once have I ever had even the slightest interest in DOTA as an esport. I would really like there to be an opt-out button. Not a fan of all the esports clutter all over this thing... It's just annoying.
/dota gamer purist rant

dave is ok

aztek is ok
As someone that doesn't give 2 shits about pro DOTA, not digging the pics of random ass dudes rewards/drops. Been deleting them. If anyone wants them add Tpallidum and I'll give them as I get 'em.
I'll take them. GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

I have no idea who 90% of them are

Deadstar

1659 hrs in DOTA2 with 856wins + played DOTA1 since around 2005. Not once have I ever had even the slightest interest in DOTA as an esport. I would really like there to be an opt-out button. Not a fan of all the esports clutter all over this thing... It's just annoying.
/dota gamer purist rant

Do the cards do anything? I'd much rather get the cosmetic items.

Artanisix

/dota gamer purist rant

Nothing purist about that.

dorkimoe

/dota gamer purist rant

added! ill take them :)

ksan

/dota gamer purist rant

2005? Fucking newbie.

Jokes aside, I really don't care if it's a sport or a game, really competitive shit is fun to watch, that's why I love to watch pro games. Esports was fun to watch before the word existed.

jokkir

When are they going to add Surrendering. I'm tired of getting stomped and then the other team decides to draw out the game another 15 minutes >__>

Ferrio

Banned
When are they going to add Surrendering. I'm tired of getting stomped and then the other team decides to draw out the game another 15 minutes >__>

One of the biggest reasons I haven't picked it up, and one of my biggest complaints about dota 1.

ksan

When you come back from a 30k disadvantage for the first time

Oh wait, you won't really care as much about a surrender function after that :/

Valve have gone on record specifically stating they don't want surrendering in the game. So unless the fans really get up in Valve's grill about it, it's not making it in.

Enco

They won't add surrender.

They're too up their own ass about forcing onto players the fact that their game lets you come back from insane fails. Even if it happens in 0.0004% of games.

Ferrio

Banned
It's not really that big of a deal most of the time. Sucks that you miss out on a great game because of stubbornness but what can you do.

I played dota 1 for years, I'm not missing anything. I had dreams of a real dota game back in those days to fix the issues I encountered with dota 1. A surrender option being one of the biggest.

Artanisix

I played dota 1 for years, I'm not missing anything. I had dreams of a real dota game back in those days to fix the issues I encountered with dota 1. A surrender option being one of the biggest.

Many dota 1 leagues had an -ff command.

It wasn't fun.

DoTA 2 can now be considered for the GAF game of the year award !!!

If we get goty that means we're way better than league.

ksan

getting good requires #hardwork and #dedication , not a surrender option
DoTA 2 can now be considered for the GAF game of the year award !!!

;)

dota has been by far the best game in existance since 1.6 died
well, unless you hate competitive team games
Many dota 1 leagues had an -ff command.

It wasn't fun.

you mean !ff right?

Etnos

Banned
They won't add surrender.

They're too up their own ass about forcing onto players the fact that their game lets you come back from insane fails. Even if it happens in 0.0004% of games.

yeah, I think there are metrics they can use to implement concede without making it exploitative.

Dota 2 is already a time consuming endeavour, would be nice not having to waste another extra 20 mins just for bull shit games to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom