• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skab

This game makes me want to fall on to the floor and piss myself sometimes.

The people you get on your team sometimes. I just..I I just can't.

Sibylus

Banned
Lose the paws, bring up a barbarian chieftain-styled hood made from the panther's head. Et voila, something that isn't masturbatory kitsch.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
I wonder if Valve ever plans to revise the commendation system. The simplest solution would be to tie in game rewards with commendations, but that could be gamed.

I like cat-eared Drow. Makes sense for her character since she's always in the jungle and shit.

Not to mention her silhouette with it actually looks good.

Daedalux

Neo Member
About Loda's hair, well it's a PITA when, for the first time, you realize you're loosing your hair, I passed through it when I was 17 or such.

Now I'm 23 and I'm a bald stud, it's fine as you're okay with it! :p

But yeah he should do what I did, shave em all son.

dorkimoe

1700 hours and still can't draft a good team in CM nor get consistently good lasthitting when playing carry (my main role). It's kind of like fighting games - you need to actually practice.
Oh god. I wasn't even talking about drafting. I meant just playing and sort of what to do

I would rate my draft skills as horrible to worst ever.

shira

So clooooossseeee!

t1375473600z4.png

C'mon c'mon c'mon

Sibylus

Banned
idc if cat girl drow gets in, I do think they should have the option to turn off all cosmetics on client side.
It didn't happen for Team Fortress 2, and it isn't going to happen for Dota 2. Department stores don't put up blinds so that customers can opt out of accidental window shopping.

shira

Hardly furry, that's just catgirl.

FurryChart.jpg

idc if cat girl drow gets in, I do think they should have the option to turn off all cosmetics on client side.

No fucking way, even that 10% pic is too much. Unless she is clearly cosplaying with a visible cat ears headband. . nope nope nope nope

Game has been weirdly glitchy and unresponsive today. My ping is fine but it keeps skipping and half the time projectiles aren't visible. Which is really confusing when there's cask flying about. Anyone had these problems?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
What I don't like about furry drow is that the ears are too obvious. They should be subtle, maybe like a hood with corners that, if you look at it a certain way, looks like cat ears.

Here it's just blatant and offputting.

/furrymonocles

After next week's secret shop runs those couriers are going to take a huge nose dive in price. Then we'll see if they bounce back or not. IMHO the dragon is no drodo and the new Lockjaw doesn't capture the charm of the original. Green lumps of coal?

Magic Carpet is decent, but can it command $300 consistently . . .

Agree.

I was talking with someone who has a Feez and I saw it in game. I have to say, I wasn't impressed. That green TI3 effect..just not doing it for me.

I'l probably going to wait awhile and see what happens. They've been going on the Market for anywhere from $130-$200. Rather volatile. Then again, last year's Smeevil had a similar roller coaster experience with regard to market pricing. IDK, but this Magic Carpet is no Murissary to my eyes. idk

Those chests are fucking slot machines though.
Yeah I want to support good modelers, but this isn't hte way to do it

anytime someone wants to go on a box opening spree expecting to get an unusual, I always send them to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po0fv-NgiIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz-xXL63l5c

Strong coffee. Some do get lucky every day, but it probably won't be you. AND, consider that even if you open 50+ chests and get an unusual, it may not be the unusual you decided to start opening chests to get and could be worth less than the keys it took you to finally get to it. Not to mention the excess of duplicate items you now have to find a way to sell to recoup at least some of the investment.

I always open a couple, but not with the hope of getting an unusual anything because it's extremely unlikely. If it happens cool, but that's not the goal. That's a fool's errand.

shira

Next match:
t1375473600z4.png

August 2: 10CEST/16EST/13PST--5h-->15CET/21EST/18PST
Wild Card match:
#18 Quantic Gaming (International)
ibqmhUFwJ79FxK.png
#19 Rattlesnake (China) Elimination bo5
FAQ
1. What is the console auto-spectate code - I can't watch games live but want to win sweet tourney items from work?
In the main menu, hit delete than copy&paste
dota_spectator_auto_spectate_games 65006
Dota 2 should watch every match as they become available all day.
2. Quick! When is the next match?
see above

Dooooooooooooooooeeeeeeet!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom