• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

XAL

They usually aren't sets. They are usually single weapon items or couriers (with the exception of sharkie xD), I'd expect one of those two o_O.

Didn't you know? GAFfers hide in the dark at irl events cause we are socially awkward irl. Nevermind how outspoken we are online.

well it would be neat if there was a different item for each collectible, though if they're the same it looks like i'll have plenty of extras to sell/trade x.x

liezryou

well it would be neat if there was a different item for each collectible, though if they're the same it looks like i'll have plenty of extras to sell/trade x.x

That would be awesome, but from the description it seems as if there is only one item weta designed. I don't think they expect people to buy more then one lol.

nesmar

Has anyone tried mek on Bristleback? Of course if you have a support getting it don't, but in random pubs mek rarely gets built. I'm thinking treads (maybe tranq) > soul ring > mek > vit booster > hood/pipe if needed > assault curiass/heart. I also really like urn and medallion, but I'm not sure if they can handle the added mana cost of mek.

So are couriers received from the secret shop trading cards not unusual quality? I see a bunch of "normal" IT3 couriers popping up on the marketplace.

Can't see shit.

Any zoomin?
Not that I could find

Someone on reddit mentioned some of these were on last years poster, but they were never added in game. However, some of them are different from last year, and last year also had a few changes that did eventually get in, like anti mage's new model

some of those are old and apparently not real portraits or beta, so it looks like I was just mistaken and valve is using ancient art and weird colored meepos on a poster for some reason

BHK3

Banned
some of those are old and apparently not real portraits or beta, so it looks like I was just mistaken and valve is using ancient art and weird colored meepos on a poster for some reason

It's trading card art, which is the same art they used for the poster last year. They put 5 meepos there as a fun joke, same with the donkey being there.

Since when Is this guy commentating the int?

got22__span.jpeg

BHK3

Banned
A really confusing "fun joke" :(

Especially when they have omniknights yet to be released new look on there

It's...really not. The only confusing one there is just omniknight and that's it, since Valve have been playing with his look for quite a few months now and the only reason we know is through indirect ways.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I just got destroyed by Huskar as Bristleback. BRISTLEBACK!

However much damage I could do, he could do it faster.

I honestly think the Magic Resistance isn't the problem, the attack speed is the problem. Just like, a 20% nerf. Please. That's all I ask

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Man do I really want to get into DOTA is there any particular character you guys recommend for beginners?

Lich and Tidehunter are pretty easy supports, Drow Ranger and Dragon Knight are usually pretty good for people who aren't good at last hitting (Though Drow has no HP, so don't get hit), Axe is pretty easy and can jungle.

I just orders three blind bag mini plushies

What's in the keyless crate? Do we know? I get three of them

No clue. I also want to know what is being given out at the Pubstomps. My gut says the boxes can't be opened yet.

On reddit someone had a box they got for their pub stomp and it had some brew coasters, tons of lanyards and some larger things like a few stuffed couriers and inflatables and a bunch of leftover ti2 stuff that didn't directly mention the year on them to raffle off or give out as prizes

XAL

Lich and Tidehunter are pretty easy supports, Drow Ranger and Dragon Knight are usually pretty good for people who aren't good at last hitting (Though Drow has no HP, so don't get hit), Axe is pretty easy and can jungle.

No clue. I also want to know what is being given out at the Pubstomps. My gut says the boxes can't be opened yet.

Invoker's activision-blizzard shoulders and that ridiculous Kunkka prow hat?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
On reddit someone had a box they got for their pub stomp and it had some brew coasters, tons of lanyards and some larger things like a few stuffed couriers and inflatables and a bunch of leftover ti2 stuff that didn't directly mention the year on them to raffle off or give out as prizes

Ok, guess I better order some stuff then. Valve isn't giving any trading cards for website orders, right?

XAL

Ok, guess I better order some stuff then. Valve isn't giving any trading cards for website orders, right?

no idea. that would be nice.

there are some carpet smeevils hitting the community market that have no unusual effect, I have a feeling those are the ones from the cards.

Cels

liquid is left, pretty sure they'll beat the winless MUFC so they'll make it to LB r2 at least.

edit - lol now maelk talking about danish players falling out of TI3, james says "we can kick you out too"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom