• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephi22

I have some extra CK helms and Rubick Crystalline staffs from the new chest.
If anyone wants them in exchange for Quirt's chest stuff, let me know.

shira

Whats the story behind the shitty wizard ?

It's one of the programmers' nicks - Finol.
BQ7khx2CYAAqD-W.jpg:large

DeezACf.jpg

Whats the story behind the shitty wizard ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy1WJxrmxfk

For those who don't know, the 'Shitty Wizard' in-joke is from the model team. Someone made a little, basic 'Wizard' model that served as a place-holder for creeps and a few hero abilities in the early alpha versions of the game, with the joke being it was a 'shitty wizard' because it was such a basic, or 'shitty' model. Valve being Valve, they decided to have the voice actors all record 'secret' shitty/crummy Wizard lines, in reference to the placeholder wizard model.

Edit: Welp.

REDJQOn.png

BraXzy

Yep. I was flabbergasted when I first found out.

The other thing I just learnt is you could buy or take items from your stash if you stand close to the shop of the enemy's fountain.

I knew about the enemy fountain. Not even tried shift queueing before, I'll have to give that a go :L

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
That's not the legit price. Itll prolly settle into $75-100.
It's not limited edition.

Says who? From what I have seen, Garrad is exclusive to TI3, and you can only get it from a ball at the event, the ones you buy in the online shop can't have the wizard. Are you mixing up Garrad and Dolfrat?

Says who? From what I have seen, Garrad is exclusive to TI3, and you can only get it from a ball at the event, the ones you buy in the online shop can't have the wizard. Are you mixing up Garrad and Dolfrat?

Won't Garrad be available for the Valve Store too?

Nevertheless, people say it will take at least 2 months for them to make new plushies. the price will probably go higher than that in the next two months.

Not to mention even if it is available, it will still be a blind box buy with the Valve Store. Prices could still be high for a while.

M.D

Played Timbersaw for the first time, hes a ton of fun! The voice acting made me laugh multiple times lol

Using the chain is not as hard as I thought it would be, but I did miss a couple of times..
The ulti is kinda crazy, got me some great kills early game

Are there any tips for him? last hitting was a bit difficult with him, do you usually get attack speed?

Tobe

Played Timbersaw for the first time, hes a ton of fun! The voice acting made me laugh multiple times lol

Using the chain is not as hard as I thought it would be, but I did miss a couple of times..
The ulti is kinda crazy, got me some great kills early game

Are there any tips for him? last hitting was a bit difficult with him, do you usually get attack speed?
You get mana probably bloodstone is the go to item on him. He excels at the mid game. After blood get shiva get tanky enough so you can get to spam that pure damage.

[H] Cranial Claptrap

[W] Spectral Light

If anyone is interested...

Funnily enough I won my first Alch game today against a PL and Lifestealer + Storm combo. Only 619 GPM though. Supports were pretty good. Probably would have been better if it was a tri-lane from the start, since there was some serious harass and zoning from their Abaddon and Silencer.

Nokterian

I want a Fezzle-Feez the Magic Carpet Smeevil...well not going to buy it in the market though very expensive. Gonna buy a few chests before it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom