• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
This guy here draws some good Doto art http://kunkka.deviantart.com/gallery/

Okay this is pretty good:

gangsta_nyx__amp__bh_by_kunkka-d6cmsnz.jpg

Carry is actually the easiest position to play. It just has a prerequisite barrier to entry (last hitting). Support on the other hand is the easiest position to start on but the hardest position to play competently since you have to contribute to your team with limited amount of money and a lower hero leveling ceiling.

I believe economic aspect of playing a carry is the hardest thing to master in dota

Tobe

back to reality :( afer being in ti3 and looking how the game plays in really high level, sucks coming back to between normal and high queue :(. im pretty sure i can handle very high or at least entry very high. but no. i cant play support and carry at the same time. man i need a good stack. to play constantly at high level.

A reminder!

I guess I'll start in making a contest for this thread, and let's call it The Post International Depression Week Competition! The best drawing of Windrunner (again) will get this item from me!

The 2nd and 3rd place will get either a Dragon Forged Set for OD or an Unusual Divine Essence Speed Demon (2nd place gets to choose)! The contest will go on until the end of the weekend!

thespot84

what kind of keybindings do people use for visage familiars? I see people stun with both in quick succession, but everything i do selects all or none, and then the stun only goes of once...

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
what kind of keybindings do people use for visage familiars? I see people stun with both in quick succession, but everything i do selects all or none, and then the stun only goes of once...

If you have all units selected you can tab through them with tab. So I think it's something like tab-stun x 3

Shinypogs

A reminder!

I guess I'll start in making a contest for this thread, and let's call it The Post International Depression Week Competition! The best drawing of Windrunner (again) will get this item from me!

The 2nd and 3rd place will get either a Dragon Forged Set for OD or an Unusual Divine Essence Speed Demon (2nd place gets to choose)! The contest will go on for a day starting from now!

Can I collab with a non gaf member to make the picture?

Artanisix

A reminder!

It'll be a sad day if I'm the only one who enters :(

Working on it now though, maybe you should give until the end of the weekend for more exposure. And post it in the TI3 thread, too!

shira

A reminder!

The 2nd and 3rd place will get either a Dragon Forged Set for OD or an Unusual Divine Essence Speed Demon (2nd place gets to choose)! The contest will go on for a day starting from now!
Can it be nsfw?

Can I collab with a non gaf member to make the picture?

Of course!

It'll be a sad day if I'm the only one who enters :(

Working on it now though, maybe you should give until the end of the weekend for more exposure. And post it in the TI3 thread, too!

You're right, maybe better since people will have more time to draw. I'll edit the dateline.

Can it be nsfw?

Better not, that way everyone can see it here :)

marrec

Banned
Oh that DOTA 2 pokeball contained Death Prophet just like I wanted. I got's mad blindbox skills just so you know.

I also was able to sell the Lockbox for 50 bucks.

More like Death Profit, am I right?

Now that I'm back from West Virginia it's time to get some real games in... that Hotel internet was really hindering me. :(

KingKong

Oh that DOTA 2 pokeball contained Death Prophet just like I wanted. I got's mad blindbox skills just so you know.

I also was able to sell the Lockbox for 50 bucks.

More like Death Profit, am I right?

Now that I'm back from West Virginia it's time to get some real games in... that Hotel internet was really hindering me. :(

people are dumb, last time I checked you can buy a Lockbox for over 50 bucks or buy practically every item the lockbox will give you for 25-40 (I think 1 or 2 are around 60 and the shadowblade is selling for a 100 because I guess people love Kunkka).

marrec

Banned
people are dumb, last time I checked you can buy a Lockbox for over 50 bucks or buy practically every item the lockbox will give you for 25-40 (I think 1 or 2 are around 60 and the shadowblade is selling for a 100 because I guess people love Kunkka).

I'll capitalize on that in order to fund my excessive Chest gambling. Wait, that makes me dumb too.

Why do people love Kunkka? He's the biggest asshole on the seven seas.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
What is it with heroes like Meepo and Antimage where every time someone on your team picks them they absolutely suck bu every single time an enemy picks them you are about to live through a world of absolute misery

You'd think it would roughly be an even chance

But nope

Every

Fucking

Time

What is it with heroes like Meepo and Antimage where every time someone on your team picks them they absolutely suck bu every single time an enemy picks them you are about to live through a world of absolute misery

But nope

Every

Fucking

Time

Surprisingly, I've ended up on the team with the good Meepo a lot.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

But nope

Every

Fucking

Time
Its because there is a hero like that but in your favor, but you just don't notice it because you are winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom