• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

iFvNAsX.png

I didn't get to finish my paper art because I was busy all weekend. Ah well. I'll get around to it eventually t_t

BraXzy

Right click > copy image URL > paste

it doesn't show up for me too, I have to do the above to see it.. What could I have done wrong?

Can you still access the imgur direct link? There will be a box with an IMG code already made. Copy and pasting the link within your post goes to the image, not sure why it isn't working :/ .... Use this link instead of the one you are currently using http://i.imgur.com/Rk2BuvK.jpg :)

EDIT:

iFvNAsX.png

I didn't get to finish my paper art because I was busy all weekend. Ah well. I'll get around to it eventually t_t

Your paper art is fantastic

Sanjay

Can you still access the imgur direct link? There will be a box with an IMG code already made. Copy and pasting the link within your post goes to the image, not sure why it isn't working :/

EDIT:

Your paper art is fantastic

You mean his sons paper art is fantastic. WHERE IS THE PROOF.

geetec

Neo Member
Can you still access the imgur direct link? There will be a box with an IMG code already made. Copy and pasting the link within your post goes to the image, not sure why it isn't working :/

I'm all kinds of stupid today!
I'll change it in a bit, thanks for the help..

I had an extremely strange experience when an actual 13-year-old was on my team and on the mic. He was Slark and dived and got himself killed a lot and tried to rush Butterfly, but we still won because I was mid Rhasta.

BraXzy

Trying to decide which hero I want to focus on for the time being to get really good with. I'd like a signature hero of sorts that I always do well with. Who would be good to learn?

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Trying to decide which hero I want to focus on for the time being to get really good with. I'd like a signature hero of sorts that I always do well with. Who would be good to learn?

What kind of playstyle do you like? Good heroes to get good with can pretty much fit into any lineup. Dark Seer, Batrider, Windrunner, Nyx, Weaver, etc. Or you can specialize into your favorite role (carry, support, mid, etc)

A reminder (also I changed one of the prizes to something else)!

I guess I'll start in making a contest for this thread, and let's call it The Post International Depression Week Competition! The best drawing of Windrunner (again) will get this item from me!

The 2nd and 3rd place will get either an Immortal Whale Blade for Kunkka or an Unusual Divine Essence Speed Demon (2nd place gets to choose)! The contest will go on until the end of the weekend!

t1376870400z0.png

Thank you man for letting us all enjoy some WR art, MAI WAIFU!

I wish I wasn't completely awful drwaing stuff.

BraXzy

What kind of playstyle do you like? Good heroes to get good with can pretty much fit into any lineup. Dark Seer, Batrider, Windrunner, Nyx, Weaver, etc. Or you can specialize into your favorite role (carry, support, mid, etc)

I prefer the carry role, although I usually end up being support due to team mates rushing carries. I'm thinking maybe get really effective with weaver. I still haven't tried out Furion properly because I don't know how to use him well. Should do some bot matches really.

And yeah, props to FlutterPuffs for hosting a fun lil competition :)

geetec

Neo Member
You can always try.

I'm the worst artist in the world, and for a year or so I was actually paid to do it lol.

You can't be that bad if you're getting paid for it.. x)

but the point still remains, you should try and keep practising. I'm sure you'd be awesome if you did :)

Saw that in the workshop, it looks great.

You think so? Silence and Witchcraft buffs are cool, but I think base strength and movement speed buffs would do her a lot of good.
It's a pretty big aoe increase on that silence and her ghosts already hit hard and now it's just that much better.

sixghost

Once Clinkz gets a Orchid, should I be farming lane creeps at all, or just constantly looking for kills. I just ended a game 17-9, but with only 339 gpm and 80 something cs. I felt pretty weak near the end, and never managed to get my MKB.

Boken

Banned
Once Clinkz gets a Orchid, should I be farming lane creeps at all, or just constantly looking for kills. I just ended a game 17-9, but with only 339 gpm and 80 something cs. I felt pretty weak near the end, and never managed to get my MKB.
You should balance between the two obviously, especially if you can fulfill a semi carry role on your team.

Seeing people running around constantly trying to gank when there is a large wave of empty lane farm reaching a tower is so frustrating

dota 2 has lore?

I think CM and Invoker are dating or something.

What's the mad moon story?

The comics "Are we heroes yet?" valve published was a very good read.
I wish they create more.

Disruptor already has a dinosaur mount and there are already dinosaur neutral camps.
Only thing we're missing are ankylosaurs, t-rexes and stegosaurs.

I think CM and Invoker are dating or something.

-And antimage hates Invoker because he hates magic so he also hates the magic wand and robe of the magi.
-Bristleback and Tusk are rivals and Tusk and CM are childhood friends so they both have the FrostIron sets.

-Kunkka and Tidehunter are rivals because Tide summoned Cthulu to kill all of Kunkka's crewmates.
Lod[A] and friends must be a fan of Kunkka.

-CK, Spirit Breaker, OD and Enigma hails from outer space or other dimensions or something.

-Naix was a thief in his former life.
-Lion was really good at first but then he came to hell and back and back to hell and back
- PL is a fisherman, Meepo is a miner
- Slark is inlove with Naga Siren

I like dota 2 lore , there isn't any reason why there can't be dinosaurs. For all intents and purposes its pretty much just like warcraft 3
without spacegoats

Sibylus

Banned
Dota doesn't become Warcraft until an ancient evil emerges, Dire and Radiant join forces to combat it, and everyone's storyline is resolved in the least satisfying fashion possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom