• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamVimes

I really like this CM+TA. Since the nerfs i play TA with Treads and Drums just to be able to keep my mana up but i don't feel as effective as i did back before the nerfs with phase and blink.

ViviOggi

I really like this CM+TA. Since the nerfs i play TA with Treads and Drums just to be able to keep my mana up but i don't feel as effective as i did back before the nerfs with phase and blink.

I miss the days where TA equaled to a won mid except against a few specific counters like Bat, at least that wasn't pure babby mode like OD is nowadays.

Low Tier
OD gets shit on by razor. Phase blink TA was always kinda shitty once people figured out how to deal with it. Dota sucks lets play hearthstone

dekjo

Started playing my first non-limited heros games went 2-1. But goddamn this game is intense. In limited heros mode, I don't stress. But these last few games from start to finish have just been on another level. I'm guessing the game slows down and becomes less tense over time?

SamVimes

Started playing my first non-limited heros games went 2-1. But goddamn this game is intense. In limited heros mode, I don't stress. But these last few games from start to finish have just been on another level. I'm guessing the game slows down and becomes less tense over time?

I feel that like fighting games you hit a certain point where you stop being overwhelmed by what's going on and you just go with the flow. At that point there's still a ton to improve in your game, but it's a big stepping stone.

dekjo

I feel that like fighting games you hit a certain point where you stop being overwhelmed by what's going on and you just go with the flow. At that point there's still a ton to improve in your game, but it's a big stepping stone.
Yeah, never really been into any sort of competitive or fighting game. I usually just do single player strategy/rpg type games. So this a bit different and taking some time to get used to. Loads of fun, though.

This has probably been covered a ton already, but any mic/headset people recommend? Or should I just go with what is recommended in the Need a New PC OP?

aeolist

Banned
so disappointed that didn't see the first rapier drop

dunno why some of you are so bullish on kp, they never seem that great to me

aeolist

Banned
i've seen lots of games with him

he can solo lane anywhere and win, plus carry hard lategame and turn teamfights midgame with his ult and no items

BraXzy

I've played six games today, 5 of which were Natures Prophet, I somehow have won all 6 :D

Mainly in All Pick but ahh well. Feels good for a change!

Dahbomb

I don't think anyone should be making nerf calls on the new hero but Troll is definitely going to be entering the tournament meta game big time. I am calling that right now. People can make fun of me if I am wrong but I think this hero is very strong.

Razzle Dazzle

Neo Member
I don't think anyone should be making nerf calls on the new hero but Troll is definitely going to be entering the tournament meta game big time. I am calling that right now. People can make fun of me if I am wrong but I think this hero is very strong.
Pretty sure most people think this way.

And if not they should.

shira

Well when you give up troll and wifestealer what do you expect?

i'm not saying he'll ruin or break the game and i'm not saying he's the new pre-nerf ls or pl

i just think he needs a bit of a nerf, probably against his early game
You can't do pre-emptive nerfs.

aeolist

Banned
i'm not saying he'll ruin or break the game and i'm not saying he's the new pre-nerf ls or pl

i just think he needs a bit of a nerf, probably against his early game

Dahbomb

Elder Titan should be a solid pick as well.

Well when you give up troll and wifestealer what do you expect?
I didn't see this match (I am assuming this was a match) so I can't comment but Troll plus one other right clicker is absurdly good. I expect Troll to be picked with someone like NP as well for the extra split pushing power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom