• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Assuming everyone in here has 100+ hours in this game...with some of you likely having 500+ hours... I'm going to go ahead and call all of us nerds.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
YOU ARE SO WRONG IT HURTS

Ayesee is THE BEST, especially when paired with a pro player.

This. Ayesee is my favorite caster and the best IMO, he also does a damn good job of solo casting games when he doesn't have a partner, something none of the other casters can even come close to doing well.

BTS and GD studio have excellent presentation and post-game stuff but their casting is awful. Draskyll is probably the only good caster in the whole lot. Bruno is an awful caster, 2gd is ok, and pretty much all of the BTS guys are horrible casters.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
I am not a nerd thank you very much.

You're in the Off-Topic section of a video game message board taking the identify of what I can only assume is a musician you like with a cassette tape wearing sunglasses as your chosen representation of yourself to the wider community.

You're a fucking nerd, dude.

Lotto

No love for Draskyll? I think my favorite combo would be Ayesee + Draskyll. Ayesee for the enthusiasm and Draskyll for analysis.

BeesEight

No love for Draskyll? I think my favorite combo would be Ayesee + Draskyll. Ayesee for the enthusiasm and Draskyll for analysis.

I love Draskyl but I can understand why others wouldn't. He's certainly not an... enthusiastic caster.

Draskyl and AC used to commentate. Maybe they'll be reunited for TI3.

You're in the Off-Topic section of a video game message board taking the identify of what I can only assume is a musician you like with a cassette tape wearing sunglasses as your chosen representation of yourself to the wider community.

You're a fucking nerd, dude.

Sounds like a pretty cool dude to me.

Speaking of hours played, any new on where ye mighty gaben is at?

I remember hearing something like 2500 hours like a year ago or so.

Btw I'm at ~800, getting relatively decent at this game I think.

shira

Remember when Alliance went undefeated in China?

What happened? :(

EG.sweden throws

ijGzQ9MVkla6W.jpg

Semifinals!
http://www.d2l.gg/

Wifestealers/Fnatic
24CEST/18EST/15PST

hobart

Ayesee is by far the best. As he gets more experience those "common phrases" will slowly go away. He's clean and crisp. Looking forward to his TI3 offerings.

I always thought Steve Winwood was your real name. Never heard of the musician.

This really stings, Valerie.

Inversive

Fnatic has been insane lately too, I'm very excited for the Navi vs Fnatic games coming up.

Me too, Fnatic were garbage a few months ago but their bootcamp is really paying of, such a good team to watch. Era probably plays one of the best lifestealers in dota too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom