• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

that orb is the same type of thing as the bloodstone. I bet they'll remake the profile pages and have these be trophies or something, profiles are kind of useless now

JustinBB7

that orb is the same type of thing as the bloodstone. I bet they'll remake the profile pages and have these be trophies or something, profiles are kind of useless now

Would be nice. Wish they would make a web version of your profile too (with more stuff of course and detailed stats)

That new chest looks pretty cool - hope the stuff inside it is as awesome.

Oh and this patch broke the "peek inside" feature for all chests again. They really ought to be better with that if it's the same bug happening again with the issuing of a new chest that hasn't had its contents revealed.

Low Tier
im so excited for this new patch even though there arent any new heroes we still get a buncha item cosmetics it means valve still cares for us right right anyways lets all just be grateful that we got anything at all :)

KingKong

Can't wait to see what cool abaddon items the community makes!

well I have an idea...

634876393069953441.jpg

shira

Can't wait to see what cool abaddon items the community makes!

feathers compatible [√]
balls compatible [√]

where is this show match

Albania

Is there anyone I can add to my friends list? Im like on a 12 game losing streak and its not entirely my fault. The matchmaking must be screwed up or something. I dont feed and I can hold my own.

Don't worry you due for a 12 game winning streak now.

Is there anyone I can add to my friends list? Im like on a 12 game losing streak and its not entirely my fault. The matchmaking must be screwed up or something. I dont feed and I can hold my own.

troll warlord codpiece, I'd be down for that.

Just pull a 65 minuter, god that was tight. Them chain bashes were too stronk in the end though, void + troll, should have been way easier.

Mononoke

Banned
Yawn. Someone message me when the developers decide to start working on this game again. Gaem is deader than TF2.

Lol, this is getting pretty pathetic. Thing is, you can't really complain. It's a free game. Complaining just makes you sound like an entitled brat. But it's hard not be underwhelmed time and time again.

EDIT: This was actually about me, not you. I was talking about myself being entitled for how I felt.

Mononoke

Banned
can i complain if i've spent money on hats then

I mean, not really? You chose to pay for these add ons, that aren't guaranteed to go back into the games development (you are paying for the item, not for the game to be improved). Trust me, I've sunk a lot of cash into them. I love this game dearly, and play it all the time.

I don't think that really entitles me to more heroes and updates? I guess I never really thought about it before. But when we pay for a game at retail, we expect certain things. But when it's free to play, the majority of everything is..free. Cosmetics are just bullshit add ons, that we pay for.

Trust me, I'm really disappointed. REALLY really disappointed. I've been irked for weeks now, and this seems like the shit cherry on top.

Lol, this is getting pretty pathetic. Thing is, you can't really complain. It's a free fuckin game. Complaining just makes you sound like an entitled twat. But it's hard not be underwhelmed time and time again.

I was joking, if you couldn't tell by that last sentence.

I mean, not really? You chose to pay for these add ons, that aren't guaranteed to go back into the games development (you are paying for the item, not for the game to be improved). Trust me, I've sunk a lot of cash into them. I love this game dearly, and play it all the time.

I don't think that really entitles me to more heroes and updates? I guess I never really thought about it before. But when we pay for a game at retail, we expect certain things. But when it's free to play, the majority of everything is..free. Cosmetics are just bullshit add ons, that we pay for.

Trust me, I'm really disappointed. REALLY really disappointed. I've been irked for weeks now, and this seems like the shit cherry on top.

so if i choose to buy a game i can't complain it's garbage?

are you stupid, or just pretending to be?

BeesEight

Best case scenario, Valve is busy with a new Halloween event and 6.79.

Worst case scenario, they're busy with L4D3.

At the very least we can bet on them being busy.

Mononoke

Banned
so if i choose to buy a game i can't complain it's garbage?

are you stupid, or just pretending to be?

Damn you guys are going in on me.

Sorry for the dumb post. =/

I was joking, if you couldn't tell by that last sentence.

Just re-read my post. I actually wasn't directing that at you. I'm sorry that it came off that way. I was actually talking about myself, because I felt disappointed by the patch. But I also know I shouldn't be complaining.

But in the context of my post, it seems like I'm being really rude to you. I really do apologize, that was not my intention. And yes, I also missed the joke. Sorry again.

Boken

Banned
Please valve beat us some more with your crappy patches and empty promises

It's my fault he hits me! It's a free game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom